My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Up For Votes!


Hi Everyone--
I created this tag last week (before everything got crazy around here) for the Mind Wide Open Challenge...I've got a favor to ask of you...There's a few days left. Would you mind going over, looking at the entries and casting a vote? I believe you push the button under the post that shows all the entries and push "Comments" just like you do when leaving a message here...You just have to let Gail know who you want to cast your vote for...Thanks so much!

I keep looking that this piece and am reminded that the day I made it, I did it in honor of my husband (as so many of my pieces are)--I couldn't love him more if I tried!!!

Also, my Creative Spirit Challenge is on-going until the 15th! You still have a chance to enter to see if your name will be picked to win the Creative Spirit Bracelet and become Miss Creative Spirit for September and be able to put the special button on your blog. Just scroll down the page 'til you see the Link party!
Hugs,
Cindy
xox

15 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Cindy,
I voted! For you, of course! I love this tag, and the quote is awesome!

Marfi-topia said...

Hello!
I voted for you just now...the tag is so beautiful. I really like the quote also.
have a great night and good luck!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Voted for you!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous. I was happy to vote for you. It's so beautiful!

jolanda said...

Dear Cindy, thank you so much for your kind words on my blog! I got tears in my eyes when I saw it and it makes me feel a little better to hear people will think of us.
hugs, jolanda

btw, I voted for you!

Unknown said...

WOW, I just love this tag.. The sentiment is wonderful. You are so creative...

Hugs, Linda

Terry said...

Off to cast my vote from you!!

Betty said...

Have voted for your lovely creation.
Betty x

Carousel Dreams said...

Cindy, your tag is lovely...I shall go and vote for you x

Kim B said...

Cindy, Thats a great tag, going over there and vote for you.
Hugs,
kim

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi Cindy...voted for you....personally, I really did like it the best!

Jester said...

This is a gorgeous tag, Cindy. I will pop over to vote!

Butterfly Works said...

Cindy, your tag is awesome just like all your work....Beautiful blog

Thanks so much for the visit and your sweet comments....

Hugs

Chris Arlington said...

Cindy, just popping in to say good morning and have a peaceful day. Love your tag. You are so good at this.
Hugs, Chris

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

Hi Cindy,
I'm going over to vote right now. That's a beautiful tag.