My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Breathtaking Surprises


My beautiful treasures from Donna


My beautiful treasures from Netty

Hi Everyone--
For those of you who follow both of my blogs, I know that you are aware that so much has transpired in my life in the last few days...and then, 2 amazing packages arrived today that took me by surprise....One was from Netty--It was an amazing card, ATC, and artist papers--so gorgeous--Netty, I can’t thank you enough!!!

Donna from sent me a surprise package with old sheet music, book pages, one of her beautiful clothespins, an amazing collage with a precious little girl on it, and the most magnets with a French motif.

I can’t even begin to say what all of these treasures mean to me...and believe me, my pictures do not do justice to what they look like in person--Netty and Donna--thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I want to thank you all for your prayers and if you would like to read about my life happenings further, please go to:
http://Ioweitalltohim.blogspot.com

If you have not entered the Creative Spirit Challenge, I'd love to see what you've made!!
Love,

Cindy

14 comments:

Patti said...

Those are beautiful gifts!!!

How is hubby doing? I pray that he will very soon be restored to greater health than he has known in years. Please pass along get well wishes to him.

And, you, my dear, I am sending you a gynormous hug right now...and I'm keeping you close in thought and prayer.

Much love,
Patti

PS I LOVE the photo of the two of you...that wasn't up when I posted my comment earlier...at least I dont' think it was.

PetraB said...

These are wonderful treasures. Hopefully your husband will feel better soon. Take care and big hugs, Petra.xx

cheryl said...

oh cindy hun these are wonderful treasures they really are,stay strong my friend love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Cindy...

Oh, what sweet friends to send you those awesome things...I know you'll make something beautiful out of those!!! My dad and I have been praying for you and your hubby!!! Extra love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Anonymous said...

These are lovely, Cindy. I received my own special treasures today. Your tags arrived and I absolutely love them. They surpassed all my expectations, although I must admit your pictures are beautiful too. Thank you sweet friend.

Much love and continued prayers.

Donna said...

You are very welcome, Cindy. You are such a sweetheart, that's the least I could do. Keeping you and your dear hubby in my prayers. Take care!

Cindy said...

Your packages look lovely Cindy. I'm happy for you and I know you will definitely enjoy them. You and your hubby are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs XX
Barbara
Moore Whimsies

Karen said...

People are so wonderful aren't they? HUGS XXX

Anonymous said...

What beautiful surprises! I am so sorry to hear about your husband, Cindy. My husband had various heart procedures over the years including bypass surgery six years ago. I understand how stressful and scary it can be. I am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers and wishing him a very speedy recovery.

Netty said...

Glad you liked it Cindy. Thinking of you at this difficult time. Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Those are such lucious goodies! Please let us know what you use to create them! I can't wait to see!
Still, you and your hubby are in my thoughts!
Roselle

Unknown said...

OH So pretty!
Talking about you on my blog! Come see!
Frenchy

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

My Dear Friend Cindy,
Just a note,
I finally got your proper "Thank you" up and going on my blog.
I just wanted to tell you again and let you know how much I love the tag you made for me!
Have a good night!
Leticia

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

that's great Cindy, what a nice surprise. Who doesn't love craft supplies. God Bless you and your family.