My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Sunday, September 26, 2010



Hi Everyone:
I just received this beautiful card from Chris at My Arty Attempts, and, not only that--Chris also sent this gorgeous book marker and precious satin roses that she made herself--wow! (There's actually more, but I only took a picture of a few of them.)





But, that's not all--Yesterday this gorgeous box arrived from Lynn at Trash to Treasure. And inside was an exquisite pendant...On all of the items in this post I sure wish that you could see the amazing details...I look and wonder how these wonderful friends did all this amazing work!



But, there's more--I received an email last night that Lynn is in the hospital...so, I am asking for prayers for her. If you go to her blog, her husband wrote all the details of what is going on, bless his heart.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

You got some great gifts!
I will pray for her :(
Hope you are doing good :)
Hugs
Frenchy

Chris Arlington said...

Dear Cindy, Glad everthing arrive okay. I forget what day I said I mailed it to see how fast snail mail is.
Big Hugs, Chris

Junibears said...

You lucky girl! How nice to receive such gifts.
I'm adding Lynn to my prayers.
Hope you are doing well.
Hugs
June xx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Dear Cindy. What gorgeous items to receive in the mail.
Lynn is in my thoughts for a speedy recovery.
What about you, hope you are doing well and this week will be a good one for you :) Lynne x

Plumrose Lane said...

Wow, what a treasure trove of goodies you received ~ all SO lovely! I do hope your friend Lynn gets better very quickly and I'll keep her in my prayers.
♥Sharon

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Poor Lynn, I just popped over to her blog and read what her husband wrote. What an ordeal! I'll keep her in my prayers, thanks for letting us all know.

Toyin O. said...

Lovely goods.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/

Kim B said...

You got some great things. I saw that about Lynn the other day, she has been in my prayers. Hope you are having a nice day. :)

Brenda said...

wow you got some awesome things in the mail!! Thank you so much for posting the info on Lynn for us, I only check out her site on Tuesdays and wouldn't have known. She's in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winner. Those gifts are lovely. The box is gorgeous. So much talent.

I will head over to Lynn's and will most definitely be praying.

June said...

Beautiful gifts from Chris and from Lynne, both are lovely ladies and talented too. I didnt know Lynne was in hospital but will keep her in my prayers too
hugs June xxxx

Globartist said...

Beautifulllll , I love it¡¡¡¡¡
congratulations ¡¡

Lynn Stevens said...

ohh sweetie, This brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for all your prayers! I'm so glad you like your little gift.
I'm doing better each day. now off to catch up on the rest of your blog!
hugs Lynn