My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Creative Spirit Party in Effect Until Sept.15



Hi Everyone--
Oh please, please show us YOUR creative spirit--we'd love to see it and share the joy of creativity whether it's art, photography, gardening--whatever you like! Just scroll down a few posts to link up!!

Also, come back on the 16th because I will post the winner of the drawing for the Creative Spirit bracelet AND I will announce Miss Creative Spirit for September! (For those of you who do not know about this, after all the entries are in, I will pick a name out of a hat (I use a bowl!) and that person will be Miss Creative Spirit for the month AND will be able to post it on their blog to keep AND will win the special bracelet I made!)

xox

9 comments:

the old white house said...

Good Morning Cindy! I just linked up to an older post showing some altered trays that probably not many people saw... crazy busy this past week or two. I hope it slows down soon so I can actually sit at the table and create again! Thanks for the reminder and the party! Theresa xoxo

The Bear's Blog said...

Good Morning Miss Cindy,

We are Prudence & Sissy and love your beautiful site. It is a pleasure to meet you. (o:

HOH (Heaps of Hugs)
Prudence & Sissy
(Mom too, of course)

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Cindy for some reason I decided to visit some bloggerette sisters this am...now I am holding you and your husband close in prayer and thought.
Praying for you that peace that surpasses all understanding.
(())
Francie

Terry said...

Thanks Cindy for doing this and putting out the reminder! Have a wonderful weekend!

Brenda said...

Cindy, thank you for leaving me the kind comment on my tag tuesday tag, and for letting me know about your creative challenge too! Wow! There is already many many beautiful and creative entries, I will be working on mine today and adding it this weekend!
I have bookmarked your blog, I love it!!

Diane said...

Hi Cindy.

Thanks for visiting me over at Pittypat paperie and inviting me over to join your link party. I would display your button over on my blog, didn't see one. If I missed it please let me know and I will add it to my blog and I linked up to your party.

Thanks for the nice comment on my book page pumpkin.

Terry said...

Hi Cindy, I just read the story about your husband. Please know that I am praying for a complete healing! You both are in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs Terry

Kim B said...

I have just entered the creative spirit challenge now.
Hugs,
Kim

Home and Heart said...

You are such a sweetie Cindy!!