My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bohemian Chic



Hi Everyone--
I hope you're having a happy day! I've got some new art tags I want to share. The first one is for Gail's challenge at Mind Wide Open...Gail provided us with an image that I faded in Photoshop and proceeded
to make a tag with. It was created with batik fabric, a miniature bottle of sand, and beads.

Gail has an awesome online store--you can go to her blog to check it out!

Also linking this up to Something Beautiful--a wonderful Monday event!!! Try to link up something you'd like to share with everyone.



The second tag was created with an image from June
at Dezinaworld. It was created with batik fabric, soy silk, fibers,
and commercial embellishments. June has amazing graphics--
go to her blog to feast your eyes!



I hope you'll scroll down to enter my drawings to win some art that I created this week. Also, my Creative Spirit Challenge will be this Wednesday, September 8th! Just show us anything that you feel represents YOUR creative spirit! It can be art, photography, writing, gardening--whatever you like!

23 comments:

Angela Richardson said...

Hi Cindy.
Left a comment on a previous post, should have been this one. Popped over from visiting Tammy. Isn't she great to give us both a mention. You've got a new follower, see you soon.
Hus, Angela.

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

Hi Cindy, I love your tags, they are always so whimsical. I like the little beads hanging down. I'm so excited with the tag you sent me. I place it in my key box, come take a look:

http://bubblegumandducttape.blogspot.com/2010/09/gifts-in-mail.html

paru's_circle said...

lovely tags.. thanks for coming around my blog and your favourable comments.. u missed the giveaway a few posts down!

Chris Arlington said...

Cindy, I love your tags. You are so good at this. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs, your friend Chris xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy these are both so beautiful. I love the colours you used on the free dezinaworld image for the tag you made. so beautiful.
Thanks for mentioning my blog. you are an angel
hugs June xxxx

Netty said...

They are fabulous tags Cindy, I adore how you've created them with all the extra added interests. Divine. Annette x

Netty said...

Forgot to ask.......any news yet?

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

As ALWAYS, these are simply gorgeous!

Hearts Turned said...

I LOVE your Bohemian tags, Cindy...your work is always perfectly beautiful.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Julie

Nan said...

Your tags are wonderful....I can see you winning MWO again with this! Used to love doing Gail's challenge....may have to start again!

Donna said...

Great tags, Cindy! You are just so full of insiration! I especially love the quote of the first tag...awesome!

Donna said...

Ooops! Make that "inspiration"! :)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love that you added a miniature bottle of sand to the first piece, Cindy! Perfect! I got my ATC cards yesterday in the mail - they are just beautiful and I have them on my desk right now so when I look up I can see them {right next to the picture of my granddaughter}. Thank you so much again; I love them!

cheryl said...

oh wow cindy hun,you really make the most stunning tags,they are all so beautiful,and just wonderful too look at hugs cheryl xxxx

Terry said...

Adore your lovely tags! The sentiment and the little bottle are wonderful for the first tag! Have a wonderful weekend!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi Cindy...I just wanted to mention that I am planning on joining in on the Creative meme this week. I am a newbie at this....but I hope what I show will be interesting. See you then!!

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Cindy!!!
Your creations are so beautiful.. :)
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your heart with me, encouraging me, and uplifting my spirit.

Hugz Lorie

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

How lovely is this.. very ethereal :))

Anitra Cameron said...

Those are beautiful, and inspiring, too! Tomorrow is the start of our (Mama, Aunt Charlotte, my youngest daughter, and me) annual week of crafting, and one of the crafts I'm bringing is gift tags! None of us has ever tried doing them before--it's great to see such wonderful examples!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

HI Cindy...I love these tags...every one that you show whether yours or someone else's are always so creative and beautiful. I really liked the saying on that first tag about love and the grains of sand :) :) :) Very nice!!! Have a good week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Rachel Renee said...

Wow, Cindy, these are so unique! They are very interesting and unlike anything I've ever seen!

Keep up the great work!

Renee

SusanLotus said...

Gorgeous tags!

Sanja said...

Prekrasan blog koji me odmah osvojio!!! Divni radovi i nevjerojatne ideje! Pozdrav iz Croatie!