My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Special On-line Store


Hi Everyone,

I’ve been such a "busy little bee" the past few days that I didn’t have a chance to tell you that I feel so blessed to have won the challenge at Mind Wide Open AND I want to thank all of you who went over and voted--I am grateful beyond words!

The curator, Gail, is so awesome...and her store, Shabby Cottage Studio has amazing finds for artists and crafters. If you look at my new blog header, the “Hope” ticket is from her store, as well as the sweet image of the little girl on the right.

I can only tell you that on the “crafting highway,” I feel so grateful for people who have quality items available...They wake up our muses so we can create in style!

If you'd like to browse through Gail's lovely inventory, just go to her Mind Wide Open blog and there you will see the link to her Shabby Cottage Studio store...(it's on the left on her blog.)

And, a big "thank you" to Gail for all of her creativity and generous spirit!

14 comments:

Rita A. said...

I found you through the Blog Hop. What a lovely and inspiring blog you have. I got caught up scrolling down through your older posts and finally had to quit. I can't wait to see more.

Rita (Blog Hop #2)

littlethings1 said...

Congrats to you !! You are so creative ! And Gail is also so very creative ! Thankful too for all of the inspiration to be found !
Eunice

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Congrats, Cindy, and I love your header!

She Uses Her Words said...

Congratulations on your win Cindy! I just love Gail and her Shabby Cottage Studio store. I am a repeat shopper. :)
I love your new header! xo, Karen

Scrapping With Sherry said...

You won!!! YA!!! I will definitely get over to her store and look around. I have some money in my pay pal account just burning a hole in my.. my.. Well, I want to spend it! Of course on a few items so that I can play around with the mixed media art more.

Take Care~ Sherry

Marfi-topia said...

Cindy! how wonderful!Congratulations!
you deserved it!!!!

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Wow! Congrats - she looks like she has some great stuff there! Will have to check it out!

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Congratulations Cindy!!! Your piece is Lovely!
Thank You again for Giving me this Wonderfully Generous, Opportunity!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Jill

Carolina Mountains said...

Congrats on your win - will go check out her store!

Patti said...

I had been wondering how that contest came out. SO glad you won!!! Your creations are always totally lovely.

Congratulations!!

Have a lovely day, sweet friend.

Love,
Patti

The Bear's Blog said...

Congratulations. You are so creative. (o:

Heaps of Hugs
All of Us

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Cindy! You are so talented. Your blog also looks fabulous!

Lynn Stevens said...

Congratulations Cindy, This is wonderful news!! have fun shopping!
hugs Lynn

Kim B said...

Congrats!!! I am very happy you won :)