My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Most Amazing Gift I've Ever Seen




Hi Everyone--
While going from blog to blog the other day, I came upon the most AMAZING story of love. It is on Karen's blog and I hope you will go
over and read about a special quilt...

If you scroll down her page until you see the picture of a quilt, that's where the story is. As I read it, I was so moved and it made me realize that through blogging, we sometimes hear the most powerful stories that make up life itself.

Here's her blog address. If you click this, you will be taken right to it.
http://sheusesherwords.blogspot.com

You will notice a post about "Donovan." When you see his name, you are at the right post.

I assure you--it will be worth your visit!

Love,
Cindy

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Thank you Cindy, I'll go on over there right now and read it. I hope your hubby is doing much better now. I'm sure you're having a time getting him to slow down. hehe

Hugs XX
Barbara

Angela Richardson said...

Hi Cindy,
I'm so impressed by this story. Sometimes we need to be reminded that thier are some amazing people out there. Donovan is one of them!
Smiles, Angela.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cindy, i will pop over there
hugs June xxxx

Kim B said...

Going to check it out. Thanks for sharing :)

She Uses Her Words said...

Hi Cindy,
Thanks for sharing about Donovan on your blog. I'm beyond happy that this story has touched so many people. He's a very humble guy so why he doesn't say a lot when I tell him about the response, I know it touches him. When he puts his hands in his pockets and looks at the ground that's a sure sign.
Thank you again! xo, Karen

Barbara Jean said...

Cindy,
So sweet of you to refer people to Karen's blog. That story is the greatest. Melts a Mother's heart.
She is a sweet gal, and her blog will be great.
Hugs and blessings

barbara jean