My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bliss Journal



Some of you saw the Bliss bottle that I posted (below.) Here is the journal that goes with it which is entered into a contest at Mind Wide Open...If you look closely, you'll also see an accompanying tag...thanks so much for coming by!!! I love company!
Hugs,
Cindy

3 comments:

Donna said...

Oooh, la, la! Love your French themed book! Just got back from camping the other night, so trying to catch up on blogging! Looks like you have been busy :) Have a great weekend!

Myrna said...

Hi Cindy! Oh, I am so glad you posted a close up picture of your journal...you did a beautiful job! I love it!
Blessings,
Myrna

More Entertaining Women said...

Gorgeous! Now, I am doubly inspired. Makes me want to go back to my studio right this minute and create something! Hmmmm! Blessings, Cindy H.