My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Link Party!

This coming Friday-Sunday, I will be having a Link Party on my inspirational blog, I Owe it All to Him. All I'm asking is for people to put their favorite Bible verse on their blogs and link them up...easy, peasy. But, it will be very inspiring and also people will have a chance to see what you've been up to lately.

Hope you'll join us there!
Hugs,
Cindy
xoxox

1 comment:

Carolee ~ ArtPodStudios said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for stopping by the blog, I'm going to check out the Bible verse link up. The mustard seed would be a great way to tie my verse in to the post. My favorite verse is from Phillipians......guess I'll just have to link up and post it! :)

Going to go back to your post on the notepads and check them out again, they are just so cute! Gonna have to try to make some for ready made gifts when I'm in a pinch for something. I'll be checking back often, I just love your blog. It so inspires me!!
~Carolee