My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Friday, July 2, 2010

So Excited!


Thank you to Carol from The Answer is Chocolate! She just presented me with the Versatile Blogger Award! I am so humbled.

It came with these instructions:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Here's my list:

1. A few years ago, I went to a private party at the White House to celebrate the 4th of July!
2. I have my own column in the newspaper.
3. I love to country dance, salsa, and swing.
4. I completed my Master's Degree in Humanities 3 years ago (my thesis was about Billie Holiday.)
(This list is hard!)
5. I love chocolate!
6. I love hydrangeas but I can't grow them here because it is too hot.
7. I know Sign Language.

6 comments:

Get Nestled In said...

Well Congratulations to YOU!!! Wow, I love all the things you listed about yourself! How interesting! What kind of column do you write?

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Wow, what awesome things I learned about you!!!

Congrats on your award!

xxoo

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

Wow Cindy, you have an AMAZING list with so many accomplishments. You must really love to write, lucky us that you do. Congratulations on your award. How awesome that you are passing it on to me too! Hope you have a wonderful fourth of July and holiday weekend.

Unknown said...

I didn't even know you had this blog too!!! You are so talented! I don't know if I deserve that award! BTW...did you make that Maltese button on the left...so darling!

the cape on the corner said...

i would love to know what your thesis was about! how did you pick her as your topic? congratulations on your award!

Caleen said...

Wow.. Congratulations! I can't believe the interesting things you listed. The "White House"?
So great! Thank you for extending the award to me. Not sure if I have anything of interest but, I am very honored. Love your blog.. Thanks again!