My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Special "Thank You" to Wanda





Hi Everyone:

I came on my blog earlier tonight and to my surprise I was the winner of a beautiful gift of vintage ecru napkins from Wanda at Victorian 1885...I was so surprised--and it touched my heart. How very sweet!

So, I got to thinking about Wanda's 2 precious dogs on her blog and decided to make her 2 "Paris" pictures. They are like the ones I made my little Jamie (bottom left of this blog.)

Thank you again, Wanda!
Hugs,
Cindy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, those are just so darling!!

Donna said...

Congrats on winning the vintage napkins! Can't wait to see them! The Paris pictures you made are gorgeous, and the little pups are so sweet! I know Wanda will just love them :)

Victorian1885 said...

Oh Cindy..what a lovely suprise! Thank you so very much!! I love them!! Have a great week my friend!

Hugs,
Wanda

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

These are the cutiest ever!
What a wonderful job you did!
Leticia

Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

How fun you won a giveaway! That is so sweet of you to make her the Paris pictures! So cute!

Maria said...

Cindy those two pictures are just gorgeous love how you have placed Wanda's dog in the pictures the top one is my favourite....
Hope your having a great week....

Kim B said...

Cindy,
Congratulations! Thats wonderful.
Hugs,
Kim