My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Wonderful Surprise!



Hi Everyone--
Today I received a wonderful surprise in the mail from Patti! It
was so unexpected! Her son creates these pens with wood from
South America...It's so beautiful...I took a picture to show all of you. And it arrived with this card and a small card for my wallet...
Patti, thank you so much!!!

If you click on Patti's name up above, it will take you to her blog. It
is called "Fill My Cup With Beauty." She just had it created by a special designer and it is one of the most beautiful blogs I have ever seen! Trust me, you won't want to miss it!

Hugs,
Cindy

5 comments:

Patti said...

I can't believe how quickly it got there. I think I mailed it Tuesday...and you got it Thursday? Truly, the US Postal Service is excelling this week!!

Actually, the wood from your pen is from South America. The one I keep in my purse is koa (rhymes with boa) which is from Hawaii. The one at my desk is redwood from California. Another one I recently sent to a friend is from African wood. Truly, there are SO many beautiful woods from all over the world. And since my husband and son love wood and woodworking, I'm not allowed to paint all my furniture white.

You are SO welcome. It was a joy to send it to you. And thank you for the kind words about my blog. I take absolutely no credit for its beauty...it's all the work of Edie, who definitely has a "magical" touch.

Love,
Patti

Donna said...

Hi there Cindy,
Wow! I just love that pen! How special that it was hand made! Isn't it amazing how with the help of the internet, we can meet people from all over the place and touch each others lives? People that we probably wouldn't get a chance to meet other wise. I will be sure to check out Patti's blog. How sweet of her!

Gerry's Soap N Stuff said...

Wonderful gifts and the pen is beautiful. Gerry

Faye said...

Beautiful pen and cards. How amazing that Patti's husband makes these fab pens.

bpotw said...

What a wonderful present to get!