My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Friday, August 6, 2010

My New Challenge


Hi Everyone!
I am having a new challenge THIS SUNDAY (it will be open for a few days afterwards to link up.)

It is a once-a-month challenge always on the 8th of the month
and no need to make anything new...
just link up your blog with a pic of something you think shows
Your Creative Spirit...it can be art, cooking, table setting, gardening,
collecting--whatever you like!! Easy-peasy!

Hugs,
Cindy
xoxo

11 comments:

Terry said...

Oh, I can so do that! How fun!!!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

That is interesting. I can't wait to see what you come up with :) :) :) Have a great weekend, Cindy!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

cheryl said...

oh this sounds,really fun,and so interesting,oh cant wait,to see,what else you come up with I must say,your bird house is just stunning,I am in the middle,of covering one myself,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Kim B said...

I cant wait to see what you show us. I will be sharing something too :)
Happy Friday,
Hugs,
Kim

Donna said...

Hi Cindy,
I love linky parties, and I can't wait for yours! Have a great weekend!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

thanks for visiting, Cindy! I will try to join your new link party!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, Cindy. Hope I can join in the fun.

Always so nice to visit your place.

Debbi said...

Cindy! thanks for the invite! Of course I will join in:)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I need to decide what to link up!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Hi Cindy! I'll join in ~ you may have to remind me next month. :D Marva

Nan said...

What a great idea Cindy! Can'yt wait to see what everyone does! Thanks!