My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Who Will "Wear" the Crown for August?

For Tag Tuesday Challenge






Hi Everyone--
At the end of this challenge, one person will be randomly picked
to be "Miss Creative Spirit" for the month of August--and will
"wear" the crown! The winner will be able to post this on their
blog and brag to friends--have fun!! (Don't you just love it?
There's not even a "bathing suit" competition!)

I have also created a tag and a vintage-style pin that
will be sent to the winner! It is very "girly-girl" pink
with glitter, lace and faux pearls.




(Graphics for this button are from The Graphics Fairy!)

Challenge will be on-going thru Aug. 14

Also, I would like to introduce you to The Artistic Stamper--it is a wonderful online store...If you're looking for awesome artsy essentials, check it out!

This is being linked up to Tag Tuesday!
It seemed fitting as it a brand-new design with a crown on it.


Hugs,
Cindy

18 comments:

Kim B said...

Oh so cute!!!
Hugs,
kim

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

That sure is pretty :) :) :) Can't wait to see who the winner is :) :) :) Love and hugs, Heather :)

Donna said...

This is so pretty Cindy! What a great idea. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Netty said...

Oh wow what a fab picture, just got to have one of these so will keep trying until I get it...lol Enjoy your day, Annette x

Netty said...

Just added your button to my side bar as its a great challenge for everyone.

Anonymous said...

Uh-hum...that DOES look like ME!!!lol! I'm just teasing! This is really pretty!

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

I love it! I'll be crossing my fingers, toes and eyes for this one, hehe

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

by the way, you sooo deserve the Beautiful Blogger award, congratulations, Cindy.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Cindy! I'm hoping to get around and visit everyone by tomorrow at the latest. I don't know why, but my family will insist I pay attention to them on the weekends! : )

Scrapping With Sherry said...

What a great idea Cindy! I am going to put my thinking cap and come up with something that I can do that is special on my site... Well, I had planned to link a project that I had already posted on my site but now this award... An old project just wont do now!!!

Thank you for challenging me Cindy! I love it and honestly I havent been challenged in a long time!

~Sherry

Terry said...

OK Cindy! You said anything creative! So I am in!

Gail Griner Golden at Gail-Friends said...

Love it! What a great idea, Cindy!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

How fun, Cindy! It has been great seeing all the different types of creativity out there! Thanks so much for hosting the party!

Donna said...

Hi Again Cindy
That is just too funny that you bought clothespins to decoupage as well! Sounds like we are on the same wavelength!

Unknown said...

Your tag is so beautiful.. I just love that image..

Thanks for your sweet comment.. If I get some time I might try to join in on the challenge..

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Cindy, a gorgeous vintage tag!

Lynn Stevens said...

Cindy what a clever idea, good thing theres no bathing suit competition! LOL.
A beautiful tag and pin you made!

Tracy said...

WOW your tag is fantastic! Great combination of images. LOL we used the same crown image from The Graphics Fairy. I really enjoyed exploring your challenge entries. Looks like things are going well. :)