My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Additions to My Newest Collection




"Believe in Your Own Song" 5 x 7 Mixed Media on Canvas



"Bird Song"--Mixed Media on Mini-Canvas
Image from the Graphics Fairy.


Created with commercial papers and embellishments...also
burlap, cheese cloth, lace, dry bark, and twigs from a bird's
nest. Bird image from the Graphics Fairy. Also includes
American moss, grunge board and hand-quilled roses
and a faux egg.



Each piece comes in its own burlap coverlet which has tattered
edges with a tag made with an image from the Graphics Fairy.



"Sweetie Pie" 5 x 7 mixed media on Canvas


Created with commercial papers and embellishments...also
burlap, cheese cloth, dry bark, and twigs from a bird's nest.
Image from Magic Moonlight. Also includes grunge board,
American moss, and hand-quilled roses.



"Journey" mini stretched canvas. This piece was created
for friends who collect modern art. A little funky, a
little earthy--I think it works...lol



And here it is on an easel.


Linking this up to Brag Monday--Hugs to Karen!

Also, linking this up to "Alter It Monthly"--hugs to Louise, Gillian, and Carol!


Their sponsor this month is The Altered Element--they have amazing stuff!!!!

Hi Everyone--
I wanted to show you the newest additions to my latest
collection...To see more, just scroll down...and I hope
you'll join my giveaway drawing for the silver-toned
necklace--scroll down to see it!

Hugs,
Cindy

27 comments:

Burlap Luxe said...

Ooooooh! yes! Cindy,
Your work is sooooo! fun, exciting, inspirational. I couls really see us sitting together creating :) You know in a way we are I visit you, you visit me and then we share what we are creating what a wonderful way to inspire each other.

Really love you style...Those place cared are are the cats meow!!!
xoxo
Dore

cheryl said...

oh wow this really is so elegant,and beautiuflly designed,too,really one stunning piece hugs cheryl xxxxx

Netty said...

Oooooh just adore them Cindy, so romantic and lush. Annette x

Patti said...

You are one of the most talented and creative gals I know. EVERY single thing you show is beyond beautiful.

Love and hugs,
Patti

Tammy said...

Hi Cindy, now I see what you've been up to til 3 in the morning. :) I'm only ever able to stay up that long if I have jet lag. I'm happy to have all day every day right now to do as I please. Come Thursday, it is back to work. :/ Best wishes, Tammy

My Creative House said...

Love both Cindy they are so beautiful, I really like the combination of the different materials you using.
Big hug Anni

Wendy said...

Cindy,
These pieces of enchantment are absolutely gorgeous. They are just beautiful. I cannot say enough about how much I have enjoyed viewing them. Inspiring.
Wendy from Wonderland

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Absolutely charming, Cindy!! You are beyond talented and so inpiring!

xxoo

Gerry's Soap N Stuff said...

cindy, Your creations are beautiful. Gerry

Home and Heart said...

Cindy you are talented so many things!! Just lovely!!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Cindy,
Oh, what beautiful creations! You are very creative and talented!
Thanks for your sweet comments on my daughters baby shower too!
Cindy

Donna said...

Hi Cindy,
I am wondering, do you ever sleep! :) You sure are one busy lady! These are gorgeous. I especially love the little girl. So sweet!

Kim B said...

Cindy,
They are just marvelous. Seriously! I love them. Thank you for posting what is used to make them, sometimes I just stare at your art and try and figure out what you are using. You know you are one of my inspirations....
Hugs,
Kim

Chris Arlington said...

HI Sweetie, what a lovely stash of collage items and what you do with it is amazing. Hope you are having fun!
Hugs, Chris

Anonymous said...

I love the title -- "Believe in your Own Song". The collage is the perfect blend of tones, adding up to a beautiful song. So lovely!

Nan said...

Hi Cindy...I was wondering what wonderfullness you have been up to and now I see! These are just beautiful. i can't decide which one I like best but these new pieces with all the textures and birds are so good! And I wanted to tell you I finally found THE box to turn into my dress closet! I am going to try and do it this week if we have a dry day cause it needs to be sanded and painted! Woo hooo!

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

They are very pretty, Cindy, you're so talented.

Zuzu's Blog said...

this is lovely.. looks like another suitable piece for alter it monthly too with the music on it.. ;)

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Oh my Cindy, these are fabulous!! When I look at these, I imagine that you took a walk through a magical forest, collecting precious bits and pieces along your way, and then putting these together with the assistance of some forest fairies! So lovely!

I wanted to let you know that I'm bragging about you again tomorrow, I'm featuring your gorgeous creative spirit bracelet!

Big hugs to you,
Karen

Zuzu's Blog said...

thanks Cindy.. i do love these pieces...

Zx

Donna said...

Morning Cindy,
I just saw your creative spirit bracelet featured over at The Graphics Fairy Brag Monday. Congrats! It is such a gorgeous piece! I sure would be lost without our wonderful Graphic's Fairy! Don't you just love her? :)

littlethings1 said...

Fabulous art !! The tag you made is just too adorable ! A great little touch !
Thank you so much for stopping by at my blog !
Eunice
The Little Things

Anonymous said...

So, so beautiful! Wanted to stop in and thank you for visiting my blog (vintagetreasurehntr). You have a absolutely beautiful blog. Looking forward to following yours.

PetraB said...

Congratulations for being bragged about by Karen! All of your work is so amazing. Each piece is just magical and has its very own charm

Unknown said...

Oh Cindy.that new collection is wonderful!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Thanks for linking this up Cindy! I'm glad you liked your Brag!!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Cindy,
came over from Brag Monday - love all your pieces!Gorgeous.Have a great day.
Marie