My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Surprise in Store



Hi Everyone--
Here is an ATC that I just completed this weekend for a friend of mine named Anna at Frosted Petunias. We happened to meet because we were involved in the Dress Up 2010 Challenge, so I thought I needed to have a "Dress" theme for someone who makes such beautiful creations! (It is merely sitting on the lime green paper, so it is not part of the card.) If you'd like to "oooh" and "ahhh" over some dresses, go visit her blog--it is pure delight!

I thought I'd show you part of what I've been up to...more to come!

14 comments:

Donna said...

This is darling, Cindy! I know Anna will just love it! Maybe you can share with us some time some of your favorite sources for your paper crafting supplies :) You always seem to find the best and most gorgeous elements for your creations!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Cute!!
That is IT. I have GOT to find time to make some ATC's. I want to so bad. And I agree with the last comment..where do you buy all that stuff you have to make your pretties?

Kim B said...

That is so cute. I am sure she will love it; I know I do.
Hugs,
Kim

Petunia said...

Oh Cindy I LOVE IT!!! It's beautiful. I love that little pink dress, the dress form, the 'A'...everything. You're so sweet. What a wonderful surprise and something I'll treasure. ♥Anna

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

This is so pretty, Cindy! Love the background!

Patti said...

Another beautiful creation!! LOVE it!!

Hugs,
Patti

Terry said...

Lovely pink dress, Cindy! Love the dress form image you used! She will love it!

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

cheryl said...

oh cindy hun yet another creative beauty some lucky lady who will recieve,this just,beautiful,hugs cheryl xxx

Faye said...

Cindy, the card is so gorgeous!

Netty said...

Another lovely ATC Cindy am sure Anna will love it. x

Maria said...

Hi Cindy,

Love your latest atc the colours are lovely and the little dress form image is too cute, I'm sure Anna will love this it...

Hearts Turned said...

So adorable, Cindy--love it!

Julie

margaret said...

Beautiful ATC Cindy and of course one of my favourite themes! very pretty colour choice, lucky Anna! Mx