My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fairy Garden CD





Hi Everyone--

A blank CD became the makings of a magical fairy garden with a
bird, fairies, butterflies, and bird’s nest. (Created with all commercial embellishments and papers.)

The winner of this Fairy Garden CD is Peggy Gatto! Congratulations!

This will be entered into the Fairy challenge at Dezinaworld.

Hugs,
Cindy
xo

6 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

CCongrats to Peggy, she will be thrilled!
So generous of you too!
hugs Lynn

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

How exciting! congratulations to Peggy.

Terry said...

How wonderful for Peggy! Congratulations!

PetraB said...

Congratulations Peggy! How wonderful.

peggy gatto said...

Hey, that's me!!!!
Happy to oblige you!!!!
Just checked in now to see the news!
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I have it entered for you my friend
hugs June xxxxx