My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Everyone--
Look at the surprises that were in my mailbox!!! Woo hoo!

I received these incredible art supplies from Jennie at the Artistic Stamper! I won them from Alter It Monthly! (This is an amazing challenge!) Jennie made this beautiful tag and surprised me with it! I couldn't believe it! Thank you so much, Jennie! If any of you need art supplies, just go to her blog--she has amazing items.







And, feast your eyes--look at the gorgeous linens that Wanda sent me!! I was in awe!! Eight napkins, all embroidered or cross-stitched, and 3 lovely embroidered hankies!! Thank you so much, Wanda!
If you have not had a chance to view it, go see Wanda's amazing stained glass pieces--she is so talented!!!



Thank you both SOOO much!
Hugs,
Cindy

P.S. PLEASE scroll down to see my give-away! It is for a Fairy Garden altered art CD.

12 comments:

Netty said...

Congratulations Cindy, some wonderful prizes and gifts and so deserved. Annette x

cheryl said...

oh wow hun what beautiful,prizes and gifts,they are so well deserved too,hun love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Home and Heart said...

You deserve it!!

Chris Arlington said...

Congratulations on your win! Your embroidered gifts are fabulous! they went to a wonderful person!
Hugs, Chris

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

Congratulations Cindy, that's awesome. The tag is very nice too. Now off to visit Jennie I go.

Terry said...

You hit a jackpot also! Enjoy!!

Victorian1885 said...

You are so welcome Cindy..I love knowing my treasurers are with You in New Orleans! Enjoy!!

Hugs,
Wanda

Kim B said...

Congrats!! It looks like you got some great goodies.
:)
Hugs,
Kim

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Oh ...such lovely friends to send you those nice things!!! The linens and the art supplies are beautiful!!!! Lots of class and style!!! Have a great week, Cindy. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

More Entertaining Women said...

Hi Fellow Cindy! What fun treasures to receive - and I know that you will take them and make something amazing with them. Love, love, love the dresses of the month!! So fun!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Cindy, so glad they arrived safely :)) Have great day
HUgs x

Zuzu's Blog said...

so cool to see your prize Cindy.. great free tag too :)