My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please vote!



Hi Everyone...
Jan over at Bobbypins Boardwalk is a finalist in the DIY contest and she needs votes...Could you please hop over to her blog and that will take you to the page to vote? It would be awesome if you would!

She created this ceiling fan makeover and when you get to the voting page, it is one up from the bottom.

Here's the link to Jan's page: http://wwwbobbypinsboardwalk.blogspot.com

Or to go directly to the voting, just go here.

Thanks so much!
Hugs,
Cindy
xo

8 comments:

Virginia said...

Will do....

Victorian1885 said...

Done! Hope your week is going well..

Hugs,
Wanda

Terry said...

I cast my vote! I love that idea and I have six fans!!! How awesome!

Home and Heart said...

DONE! It's always nice to help a friend!

cheryl said...

oh just been over,hun this really is one beautiful fan oh so love it,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Gerry's Soap N Stuff said...

Sure thing, Gerry

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I just cast my "vote" :) :) :) Have a great weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Anonymous said...

Cindy, thank you so much for posting this for my fan and thank you to your wonderful followers who took the time to vote for my fans. I appreciate it so much!