My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

For a Friend



I just created these 2 ATCs for my Kathy at Creative Home Expressions. She has a new granddaughter and each card is in honor of her family’s “new arrival.” The first one was created on burlap with an image from the Graphics Fairy and it includes a story of a little bird and how her mother is teaching her to fly...



The second is a “girly-girl” purse and the title of it is “Tickled Pink!”
(Kathy' style is so chic that this seemed to fit her like a glove.)

May your granddaughter’s life be filled with happiness, Kathy. Congratulations!

13 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, Cindy,these are so beautiful! I know Kathy is going to be ticked pink tee hee

xxoo

Netty said...

Cindy these are great especially the fabric one. Am sure Kathy will adore these. Annette x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

The burlap is fab. Love how you tailor made to the occassion and friends in your life. Lynne M x

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

These are wonderful, Cindy! Your thoughtfulness to mention my new little granddaughter and make these in celebration has really touched me. I am thrilled and blessed beyond belief. Thank you for being my bloggy friend! : )

Ellie said...

Gorgeous, love the burlap!

Donna said...

Love them both Cindy! Especially the burlap one! The bird poem is just so sweet, and so appropriate! BTW, a big thanks for the anniversary wishes! You are sweet!

Home and Heart said...

So cute! What a sweet thing to do!!

Terry said...

So adorable! She will love it!

cheryl said...

oh cindy hun you are so kind,and thoughtful so proud to know you as a blogging buddie,these are just so beautiful love hugs cheryl xxxx

littlethings1 said...

How cute ! And how so very nice of you to do ! Great ATC's you have created ! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & the nice comments, have a fabulous and creative week !
Eunice

Gerry's Soap N Stuff said...

Oh, how nice! They are very pretty. Gerry

Faye said...

What really special art, Cindy! So sweet of you to give such gorgeous gifts.
Hope you enjoy your new sewing machine. I have almost gotten a new one several times, but I don't really sew. I got mine in 1958, I think, paying around $130 for it. That was quite a sum then since the teaching pay I got for the 1956-57 year was $3600 minus taxes. And that was a real pay raise. The year before the base annual pay was $2400 minus taxes. Not enough to live on, even then.

Cindy said...

Cindy those ATC's are just really beautiful and special just like you. I'm sure that Kathy will love them as well.

Hugs XX
Barbara
Moore Whimsies