My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Monday, October 18, 2010

New Tag Just Released and Perfect Packaging for Your Holiday Gift-Giving


This vintage-inspired pink tag is chock-full of charm from the graphic of the woman poised at her sewing machine to the mulberry paper pink rose to the miniature spool that is sure to steal your heart. Coffee-stained vintage lace adorns the top, while black tulle fabric is attached to the black and beige gingham ribbon. Nestled in the cheese cloth, the pale pink rose and spool give this creation a finished look that is purely vintage and ultra feminine!


This just sold in my Etsy shop today, Oct. 19, 2010.



I just purchased a few of these adorable mini-Christmas stockings. I intended to have them as a "gift with purchase" for people who come to my blog (they aren't listed in the store as they are a gift.)

They take the fuss and muss out of gift wrapping! So, what better way to let people know you care than to give them 2 gifts in one? It is photographed here in cellophane as I wanted to keep it in perfect condition and leave it packaged.

Oops, sorry but they are all gone now (Oct. 19, 2010)...didn't know they'd go so fast!

Love,
Cindy

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my what a beautiful tag. Your work is just gorgeous. I've been learning PSP and trying to figure out all the different commands and such to do some things for my own items when I sell. It takes time for sure. I'm so glad I found your blog. Hugs. Tammy

Marfi-topia said...

wow!Cindy,They just get more and more beautiful,
and how adorable are those stockings!?!

Anonymous said...

HELLO, IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU...I'M NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG...AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT YOUR TAG CREATIONS ARE BEAUTIFUL!

I ADORE YOUR LAYERS OF ROMANCE...THE FLORALS..THE BUTTONS...ALL OF YOUR SPECIAL TOUCHES ARE WHAT MAKES THEM AMAZING!

TOMORROW IS TAG TUESDAY ON MY BLOG...AND YOU HAVE WHETTED MY CREATIVE JUICES....THANKS A BUNCH!

DO COME BY FOR A VISIT AND A CUP OF JAVA!

CIAO BELLA

CREATIVE CARMELINA

PetraB said...

A beautiful tag, so sweet.

Annesphamily said...

I really like these tag creations Cindy. You are quite a talented lady. I will stop by your shop too. Thank you for sharing today and always Anne

Home and Heart said...

She's LOVELY *wink* You make lovely stuff!! I am trying to get the courage to do etsy!! Much success!!!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This tag is full of charm! I love it!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Love the pink tag Cindy...just my style...it's beautiful!

Donnie said...

Your tag is so pretty. I love how it turned out.

Rita A. said...

Love the tag. Is that a full mini spool or half of one? I can't quite tell. I really do love it.

Angela said...

Cindy,
I love that sewing tag! It's great! I've never purchased anything on Etsy before...this may be my first!
Take care,
Angela

Teresa Carini said...

Hello! What a beautiful tag! that picture is wonderful!

Hearts Turned said...

Love your lovely tags, my friend--so full of vintage goodness!

Hope you're having a wonderful night!

Julie

Vicki said...

Love your beautiful tag. I have a collection of what I loving refer to as "junk" tags on my dining room table to finish. Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

I love your tag, Cindy! It is "sew" charming! (sorry, I just couldn't resist!). And those cute little stocking s are such a great idea:)

Devonay said...

Love the tag! My favorites! Pink (a close second to the beiges/naturals), vintage, sewing, lace, button and flower! It's like you read my mind!

Carola Bartz said...

The tag is so beautiful. I really love your creativity.

Zue said...

These are very pretty tags, Cindy. I love the image of the lady at her sewing machine. I bet they won't be long in your shop before somebody snaps them up.
Have a lovely day
Sue xx

the old white house said...

Love the tag, what a great photo, and you made it simply gorgeous! Theresa xoxo

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Beautiful tag - love it!
XO Marie

Kim B said...

Thats a beautiful tag and sewing how great. Cute little stockings you found. I hope you have a super nice day....Hugs, Kim

Devonay said...

You are a great friend! Your touches made my project perfect! Thank you so much!! XO