My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Holiday Display--For Rednesday



Hi Everyone--

I have a tradition in my home...Every Christmas, I make
something special for my neighbors, hang it on my
birdcage and have them come over for a little "Surprise Time!"
I make other gifts as well, but I like to have a focal point....
This year, I have made Torso Tags and decorated each
one with commercial embellishments, including brads,
flowers, fibers, etc.



If you would like to make your own tags, you can purchase the
torso images at Shabby Cottage Studio! I think they're wonderful
and so fun to work with! They are listed on their left sidebar under Collage Sheets.



I hope you have fun making them too and starting your
own tradition!!!

As you can see, a couple of them have the color red, so I am linking this to Rednesday!


XO
Cindy

24 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply amazing gosh you are so creative hun its just stunningly beautiful hugs cheryl xx

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Not only are you incredibly creative, you are also incredibly generous.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

These are lovely, Cindy! What a great tag to use for someone who is into fashion!

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love themed tags. These are very nice and what a fun idea to share with your neighbors. Hugs. Tammy

LV said...

A great and creative idea. Your tags are very pretty. I am sure you have no trouble getting your neighbors to visit.

Unknown said...

Lovely reds! What clever ornaments :)

Blessings!
Gail

Donna said...

What a fun project, Cindy! And what a
sweet & thoughtful neighbor you are! :)

Liz-Anna said...

What a great idea! Lovely tags. Lucky neighbours.

Sherrie said...

I love your sweet tags! What a wonderful idea to
have your neighbors treats on your birdhouse!

Patti said...

I've missed you!!! I am WAY behind on blog reading. Hoping to get back on track.

What a creative way to do something lovely for your neighbors. I'm sure they will love them...they're totally beautiful...as is everything you make.

Blessings and hugs,
Patti

Lily said...

What a thoughtful idea, bringing little gifties to the neighbors! Happy rednesday. I'm going to follow because I want to keep up with your projects and musings! :)
~Lily
www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy! What a nice idea.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What a nice idea! I'm sure your neighbors look forward to getting their special ornament every year.

Happy Rednesday!

♥ Pat

Carola Bartz said...

What a lovely tradition, Cindy! I would like to be your neighbor. Those torso tags are beautiful, I will hop over to Shabby Cottage Studio!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Cindy. I only have one thing to say/sing.

"It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?"--Mr. Rogers

Much love dear!

craftyles said...

Your tags are beautiful and what a cute and creative idea for your neighbors!

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Hi Cindy!
What a lovely tradition. Your tags are charming as always and what a sweet friend you are to make them for your neighbors! I love the dress form shape.

Happy Rednesday,
Sally

WW said...

Very nice tags! I like the green one with the fibers.

Anonymous said...

Ohh these are gorgeous and i love how you display your gorgeous work too
hugs June xxxx

Donnie said...

Such a beautiful job.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, your torsos are just fabulous.

Heather said...

These are lovely tags. I want to be your neighbour :-) xxx

Anonymous said...

That is such a neat idea! You just have a way with blessing people in special ways...

Taluula said...

Oh wow, these are fan tas tic and so gorgeous they are making my mouth water.