My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Her Finest Day


A fairytale wedding comes to life in this 8” X 10” art reproduction
of my original mixed media work with embroidery that was recently
on exhibit. I created it from classic art, vintage images and dried flowers
from my garden. Truly, a bride’s wedding is, indeed, “her finest day”
filled with memories.

Often, people ask me how long my mixed media pieces take...This
particular one took about 100 hours...I know, hard to believe, but
there's lots of detail. The print is now in my Etsy shop!

I hope that you are all having a wonderful day!
XO
Cindy

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Hearts Turned said...

GORGEOUS, Cindy! I'm loving your beautiful painted collages...just fabulous, my friend!

Hope you're having the best day!

Julie

Netty said...

Hi Cindy just passing through and noticed your fab picture, its gorgeous. Take care and have fun. Hugs Annette x

2amscrapper said...

wowzers!

Biljana said...

Bravo Cindy, absolutely beautiful:)))
Hugs, Biljana

Vicki said...

I love the whimsy of this one! It is beautiful! You are on a roll!

Donnie said...

So lovely. Like Sir Lancelot's Guinevere.

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this really is pure eye candy gosh,totally amazing,love hugs cheryl xxxx

Anonymous said...

Love the old tales feel of it... king arthur, lancelot like donnie said.... very nicely done. Hugs. tammy

LV said...

How very beautiful is your work. I loved it all.

Cindy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cindy!

Hugs XX
Barbara

ShabbyESP said...

WOW Cindy...so beautiful!!!

How do you find the time to do all of your wonderful art?
Thank you for sharing!!
Suzann