My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Journey of Hope



Hi Everyone--
My Creative Spirit Challenge is in full swing 'til Oct. 15! But, I've got 2 challenges that I am entering this "Journey of Hope" piece in....One is for Alter It Monthly and the other is at Dezinaworld. I was in the midst of making it when my friend Linda from Itsy Bits and Pieces sent me a large vintage Bingo card...I was so excited because I couldn't wait to use the graphic in this piece. (For those of you who are very serious artists, sorry, but I'm like a little kid when it comes to this stuff and get totally thrilled when I get an "A-ha" moment)...well this was one of them...so, here's my entry! This piece is 9"h X 5"w.

For those of you visiting from Alter It Monthly, let me just say that I went for an "Angels-type" theme because I just wanted to keep it ethereal. In the lower portion of the piece is a tag that has shimmery tulle covering it (the sparkle doesn't really show up in the photograph.) The angel image is from Dezinaworld--thank you June!!

This is now available in my Etsy store!



Also, please scroll down to enter my Creative Spirit Monthly Challenge--No need to post something new! You can use something you posted for a different challenge or whatever shows your creativity. This challenge is simply for fun and sharing our creative spirit together. There's also a link to a tutorial for the Halloween Spool--you can learn how to make one if you like!

XO
Cindy

31 comments:

cheryl said...

oh cindy this is just so beautiful,that bingo card is just awesome,that little girl is so sweet too one beatifully created,tag hun love hugs cheryl xxxx

liszha said...

It is sooooooooooooooo beautiful! Love it!

Karen said...

Awe Cindy, this is really beautiful my lovely! I love the tulle on it...a wonderful piece of art XXX

Netty said...

Brilliant the angel praying to win the Bingo... fab idea. Good luck with the challenges.
Annette x

Junibears said...

I just love your tags Cindy, you're a genius when it comes to creating them! Hugs xx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Cindy, this is incredibly beautiful. Love how you managed to fit in Paris :) Gorgeous. Lynne x

Zuzu's Blog said...

Hi Cindy. Thank you again for joining us over at alter it monthly.
This has a very ethereal element to it.. and fits in beautifully with the theme.

Z x

Unknown said...

As always you work is SO yummy

Love Dawn xx

Unknown said...

So lovely!

Burlap Luxe said...

Inspiring work! of course it is amazing, because you created it girl!

xx
Dore'

Terry said...

Another gorgeous work of art, Cindy! The little Angel is so precious! Love this! Enjoy your weekend!

Patti said...

This is beautiful, Cindy. And it always amazes me the way you use totally random objects (like a vintage bingo board) to create such lovely things. My mind would never come up with something like that.

And, of course, you know I love the little "hope" at the top.

Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.

Love,
Patti

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Cindy so beautiful!

Zue said...

Hi Cindy
This piece of work is beautiful, as is your blog and I have just become a follower.
Just heard from lynne's blog about your challenge and I am getting all ready for it.

Have a great weekend
Sue xx
ps I think I will put a link to you on my sidebar if you don't mind!

2amscrapper said...

sooo beautiful!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hey Cindy! I wish I could be as creative as you each and every day. Hard for me to know what to do or how to fit in everything that I want to do. Hope you are having a great weekend. Best wishes, Tammy

Linda Brun said...

Thank you for kind trace in my blog. Your journey of hope wallhanging is just stunning. Love the angel image.
Wishing you a wonderful and creative weekend.
Hug, Linda

Hearts Turned said...

I love this, Cindy! Perfectly fabulous! Got my entry linked up for the challenge--thanks so much!

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Julie

Zue said...

Hi Cindy
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, I wish I had half of the talent that you mentioned.

Sue xx

Unknown said...

I entered your link party...I think this is Amazing...Very dreamy! I love the angel!
oh...YOU WON MY GIVEAWAY!
I have not kept your address...I need it again...
isafrenchy@gmail.com

Scrapping With Sherry said...

I just love this piece!! One of the very few things that I collect are cherubs and I absolutely love to play bingo! (I am pretty lucky to I have to add) Gorgeous and really touches me! Not in my budget but I envy the person who orders this.

Sherry

PetraB said...

Incredibly beautiful, it is absolutely lovely.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I REALLY love what you did with this, Cindy...it IS ethereal!!

Gillian .... said...

Hi Cindy, I love your Etheral fairy offering this month, very whimsical and magical, thank you for sharing your wonderful creations with us again over at AIM.

Lorraine said...

what a lovely piece..very elegant and vintage looking

Ginger said...

I love your entry for the challenge this month Cindy. Thank you for joining us this month for the challenge. Carol x

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!Love everything about it.
Hugs,
Marie

Artsnark said...

Just lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy. Ohhh i love the bingo card idea and it works like magic. Love your beautiful art work my friend and she looks so beautiful in this piece. thanks for joining in. I am so sorry its taking a while to post comments.
hugs June xxxxxx

Tammy said...

Thank you for popping in over at my blog. Wow~ you sure have some lovely victorian creations. Love them....
I will be back for sure...
Have a blessed day!
smiles...Tammy

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow, this is soooo beautiful! Fabulous images, love the bingo background!