My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dezinaworld Challenge





Hi Everyone--
Here is my entry for the Dezinaworld Challenge--the subject is "Masculine/Feminine," so I thought I would digitally alter this image of a woman in the early 1900s from an automobile advertisement. I am linking this to: Dezinaworld

Hugs to June and everyone!!!

10 comments:

Terry said...

Now I really love what you did here. I see sophistication, but without the fluff! Have a fabulous evening!

cheryl said...

oh hun once again,you have come up with something totaly unique just adore what you have created,here will eamil you tomorrow hun to let you know how the birthday went,hugs cheryl xxxx

Kim B said...

Very neat :)

Angela said...

I love it Cindy! It's gorgeous...and on a personal note (as one who must dress androgeonsly on a daily basis to work), she still manages to look quite feminine. Great job!
Angela
PS Thanks for your sweet comments last night..I finally got sorted at Etsy! Oh, I'm sure I've misspelled 'androgenous'.

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed! Tammy

Nancy said...

Wow! This is a Perfect Entry! Beautiful Work!
Thank you so much again for the Anniversary Gift!
I Love It!

xo Nancy

Anonymous said...

Aww and hugs back for you :)
This is stunning Cindy, love how you gave this such beauty and colour.
thanks so much for supporting the dezinaworld challenge too, it means a lot to me
hugs June xxxx

Donnie said...

I just love the blues.

Linda M. said...

Cindi,

She reminds me of Kate Hepburn, can't think of a more masculine/feminine woman. Good luck with your entry.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Cindy. This is just wonderful. I am in awe of digital art. Lynne x