My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happily Ever After



Hi Everyone--
I just created this special pink wedding tag and couldn't wait to show it to you. Little glittered love birds adorn this piece that is tied with a black satin ribbon. What better way to start a bride with her own collection than beginning on her wedding day? What perfect timing!

This tag was just added to my Etsy shop.



Tomorrow is my Creative Spirit Challenge--I hope it is the biggest ever! And I will have a surprise too--a complete tutorial for a Halloween piece you might want to make. Pure fun!

Love,
Cindy
XO

15 comments:

Patti said...

What a gorgeous tag, Cindy!!! As always, your creative abilities are shining forth brightly!!

Love,
Patti

PetraB said...

The tag is adorable, very pretty colours.

Karen said...

This is really pretty my lovely! I love the pink with the black XXX

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Cindy, love all the tags you've been making lately. I must get back to creating. Other than a little crocheting and blogging, I haven't been doing much. Work on a daily basis gets in the way. :/ Hope you are having a great day. Tammy

Terry said...

Hi Cindy, This is a perfect wedding tag! I just love the little glittered birdies! Very pretty! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful and feminine!

Kim B said...

beautiful :)
Hope you are having a happy day.
Hugs,
Kim

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Very pink and romantic :) :) Great job :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

She Uses Her Words said...

Hi Cindy,
What a beautiful tag! You're right, it is a great way to start the bride's collection.
xo, Karen

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Hi Cindy!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I came by for Rednesday to see your darling tag but didn't have time to comment. Your tags are always so charming, you are so talented.
Wishing you a lovely weekend,
Sally

Anonymous said...

Well, Cindy, we are always on the same page. Just shared my first Tablescape Thurday post today and it's a wedding anniversary motif. Love it.

Anonymous said...

This would have looked great by my plate. =D

Scrapping With Sherry said...

I do believe that this is something a little different then what I am used to seeing... Great job!!

Sherry

Betty said...

Beautiful Tags Cindy x x

Faye said...

Cindy, this tag is gorgeous! Very romantic. I love the flowers.