My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Give Yourself "The Royal Treatment"



Hi Everyone~
A great deal of planning and work has gone into the
creation of my newest product--an inspiration kit.
It is chock-full of all kinds of tags, embellishments,
and "must-have" elements for creating mixed
media art.

Everything comes on this free silver-toned tray so
that you will "feel like a queen" at your craft table!
(Please click on photo to enlarge.)




If you have decided that 2011 is going to be THE time
for you to get your crafting underway or if you want
to add to an existing collection, you're invited to see this
here: Etsy

Imagine seam binding that has already been crinkled
for you and coffee-stained cheesecloth that is all
ready to use! Graphics have been printed and
distress-inked.

There is so much in this kit that it will keep you busy
for days and weeks with the possibilities being endless
for what you can make using it. And when you're
done, you'll have a lovely tray to store all of your
crafting treasures!

I am linking this to The Graphics Fairy!

And to White Wednesday at Faded Charm!

23 comments:

Gypsea Nurse said...

Sounds Fabulous!
Smiles~
Cricket

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Fabulous! This is like a little treasure chest of goodies. How fun to get this and rummage through everything. Great idea! Happy day to you. Tammy

Leo said...

Oh - this is something I think I can use. I will have to check it out.

Angela Richardson said...

Hi Cindy,
What a great idea, a real treasure to rummage through and almost too nice to use.
Have a great day,Angela.

Unknown said...

It's a crafter's treasure of goodies! So pretty and inspirational!
Roselle

Donna said...

This is just gorgeous! So many beautiful possibilities here, this kit will be a real hit for sure!!

Donnie said...

I'm sure quite a few crafty types will love what you put together. Have a wonderful day Cindy.

sandy said...

This looks soooo tempting with lots of possibilities! I think I need it! : )

sandy

PetraB said...

This sounds like a crafter's heaven ... a fabulous idea!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, what a great idea, Cindy. You should add something blue to go with it to go along with the royal engagement of Prince William--you know, Diana's sapphire engagement ring which he passed on to Kate, the lucky girl. Sigh...can you imagine? I don't care so much about the ring itself but about the beautiful heart behind the person who once wore that ring. What a lucky girl to have the privilege to wear it. See what you do? You always get my mind spinning. ;)

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine the two of us working together. Endless day.

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

I love the new banner mon ami! That's funny...I'm working on some new inspiration kits...great minds think alike they say. LOL And yes a lot of work goes into kits!

Terry said...

I think I need a wheelbarrow in my craft room!!! Just lovely, Cindy! Happy New Year!

Kim B said...

Great idea. Hope you have a wonderful week, hugs, Kim

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been busy! Loved looking at the pictures of you and your daughter, Hope the New Year brings you every joy,
xo Margaret

Devonay said...

Lovely selection. I think you should keep doing this so when I get a job, I can purchase from your etsy shop!

malia said...

Hi Cindy, Looks like you've put together some beautiful things here! Thanks so much for visiting me today... I hope you and your family have a beautiful 2011! Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

Vicki said...

This is fabulous! The only thing better would be if you delivered it and we had a day to craft together using it!

Maggie said...

Ooh, so lovely and enticing!

Wishing you a creative, prosperous, and safe new year!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This is a fun kit, Cindy...lots of pretty inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. It reminds me of a night out to a classical music concert. I love the idea.

Barbara Jean said...

sweet kit!

love your banner

blessings

barbara jean

Tammy said...

A great kit! Beautifully put together!
Tammy :-)
JUNK WILD