My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shrine to Your Inner Goddess



This delicate piece, a "Shrine to Your Inner Goddess" is a whimsical piece that was purely fun to create! Perched upon a domino which is popular in the world of altered art today, the image exudes contentment--something we can all use more of today in this hectic world.


It just went into my Etsy shop tonight...thanks for letting me
share it with you!

XO
Cindy

11 comments:

cheryl said...

oh cindy hun this really is an amazing piece its so beautiful hugs cheryl xxxx

Daniele said...

a beautiful piece
hugs

Jan Hennings said...

Love your whimsical piece!

Donnie said...

So pretty and feminine. Love it Cindy.

Donna said...

Hi Cindy,
Yes, we all do have an inner goddess just waiting to be discovered! Great work!!

Kim B said...

That is just amazing, I love the whole thing. So very neat. Hope you have a great day :)
Hugs, Kim

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Pretty pretty Cindy!

Oxana said...

WOW!!!! SO SO beautiful!!!!
Hugs
Oxana

Netty said...

Oh wow Cindy its stunning. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy its gorgeous and that image is one of my favourites. Gorgeous work my friend and thanks also for your lovely comment on my grandchildrens halloween piccy. I have 7 grandchildren the oldest is 9 and the youngest is 2years ...gosh i am getting old lol
Hugs June xxxxx

Sandy Ang said...

Its just fantastic !