My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shabby Chic Wedding Ideas


Hi Everyone~

Here are some Shabby Chic wedding ideas...First,
a tussie mussie made especially for the bride.


Shabby chic birdcage for the
reception table....


Bridal Tussie Mussie



Wedding Wish Bottle for the happy
couple where guests write down their wishes for
the newlyweds and place them inside.

These are all available in my Etsy shop.

XO
Cindy


13 comments:

Cindy said...

dear friend.These are fabulous, as always

Dorthe said...

Hi dear Cindy- I love the tussi mussi-so beautiful, and the two great ideas for the table- wow- so fun, with the wish-bottle.
I hope you are ok, ?
Hugs,Dorthe

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Absolutely divine!!!
Wishes
Lynne

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful stuff again! Valerie

Unknown said...

Your wedding adornments are beautiful Cindy! Wouldn't mind getting married again ;-) Hugs, Ira

1CardCreator said...

These are gorgeous Cindy!

Donnie said...

Just lovely and so personal to the Bride and groom.

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Cindy
I hope you are well. My new work is taking up all of my time at the moment and I love it, but I am missing my crafting and blogging buddies.
I love your wedding pieces, such soft and shabby pieces and the wishes bottle looks amazing.
Thanks for staying in touch and take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Rebecca Nelson said...

Beautiful...love your ideas...

xoRebecca

Becky said...

So pretty.I love the wedding wishes bottle.

NanaDiana said...

Darling ideas- every one of them...but I LOVE the wedding wishes bottle~ xo Diana

Lynn said...

Fantastic and so pretty. Now all I need is a bride to make them for!

Kim B said...

Some very pretty new stuff. Hugs, Kim