My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Shabby Chic Decor--There's Going to Be a Party!




Hi Everyone~
This Friday will be a link party on my
link up anything that has a shabby or
Paris-inspired look.

One more thing--You can link up
an older post--It doesn't have to
be a new one--and it's the only
link party I will be having!

XO
Cindy

8 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Hi Cindy,
I don't have a shabby post to share this time but I can't wait to check back and read everyone elses:) It's going to be fun!!!
~Debra xxx

Donnie said...

I'm such a minimalist that I don't really have anything to show except what you have made me..lol..

Terry said...

Well I can share a old furniture piece that I redid and crackled??? Not sure if that qualifies. Should be fun to see what everyone shares! Hugs!

Becky said...

I dont have a thing to show either but I do love parties,lol.Cant wait to see what others share!

1CardCreator said...

I don't think I have anything that would qualify Cindy, but it does sound like fun. I'll have to see what everyone else adds.

Donna said...

Hi Cindy,
Well, I see that everyone says they don't have anything shabby chic to share! I do though, can't wait to join the fun!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Great idea, I am sure I will find something to join in! Valerie

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi Cindy!
I'm working on something right now! Hopefully, I will get it finished! :)
Love,
Sonya