My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shabby Chic Surprise Package!


Hi Everyone~

Today I received the most AWESOME surprise
package in the mail from Angie!!



Imagine seam binding, gorgeous tags,
exquisite lace, adorable buttons--just too
much to mention!!! I'm in Craft Heaven!!

Angie--Thank you SO much!!!

If you'd like to visit Angie, her blog

XO
Cindy

15 comments:

Kim B said...

Wow what wonderful stuff!!! Hope you are having a nice week. Hugs, Kim

Rebecca Nelson said...

FABULOSO STUFF!!!! How generous! LOVE IT ALL!

xoRebecca

Donna said...

Oh my goodness, Cindy! What a thoughtful and fun surprise! I am loving the seam binding and pretty lace! That was so sweet of Angie! Now I'm off to visit her blog:)

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

What a fabulous gift Cindy. Everyone just loves you:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

NanaDiana said...

Gotta love a gift like that! xo Diana

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow! How fun! Love it all. I'm off to visit Angie's blog now!

Lynn said...

Lucky YOU, Girl! So pretty!
What is your Maltese's name?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwww! That is some AWESOME happy mail! :):):):):):):):):):):)

cheryl said...

oh wow hun what wonderful mail have a lovely week hun hugs cherylxxxx

Dorthe said...

Wonderful gift from Angie, what a sweet surprice, for you dear Cindy.
Hugs,Dorthe

Ros said...

What lovely gifts ... I know you will put them to good use ... have a lovely day

Simply Debbie said...

Oh Cindy,
What a blessing from Angie. You are loved by everyone...it is Christ within you that shines.
hugs and love
have a sugar sweet day.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Oh I am positively swooning. Glorious goodies.
Wishes
Lynne

Unknown said...

Oh these are lovely gifts Cindy! You'll create something beautiful with those I'm sure! Hugs, Ira

Unknown said...

Swooning here :)
You know I'll be at your linky party on Friday!
You think I was kidding about my hair ;)

xo
Roselle