My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shabby Chic Decor Gift with Purchase!


Hi Everyone~

I have lots to share today! I have made these Shabby Chic
Torso tags with images from Shabby Cottage Studio.
If you need fabulous images, please head over and
take a look at their amazing graphics.

For the first 3 people who purchase something from
my Etsy store, one of these tag sets will be tucked
inside with their purchases as a gift from me.

If you do order, just let me know which color you
want and if it is available, I will be sure to send
it to you.




And now to the newest item in my Etsy shop...
This set of repurposed Shabby Chic cherubs with a wall
pocket.







I would like to thank Kathleen from White Wednesday
for featuring me last week...It was such a privilege!!

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!!

XO
Cindy









23 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow Cindy your cherubs are gorgeous, did you use clay moulds...brilliant. Beautiful sets of tags as well. Annette x

Chris Arlington said...

Hi Cindy,
I was worried about your weather, but it hasn't slowed you down. Love your tags and Cherubs.
Keep Well, Chris

Heather Jacob said...

sooooooooooooo breathtaking .... love all of those those tags are exquisite !!!!!! hugz x

hey Cindy do you know what we do for SFH next month ?????

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh darn, I just ordered something last night! LOL The tags and Cherubs are both beautiful, Cindy. I've been working on my shabby chic bedroom redo...will post pics soon on my blog. Hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

I LOVE those dress form tags! Fabulous!
Blessings & Hugs,
Karen

Robynartdesigns said...

Hi Cindy, I love the tags and the cherubs are gorgeous. Love your work, hugs! Robyn

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Thanks for being my newest follower Cindy and congrats on being featured by Kathleen at Faded Charm. What an honor!
~Hugs
Karen

Barbara Jean said...

Awesome tags sweetie!!
Love them all!!

blessings
barbara jean

La said...

Happy Tuesday, Cindy!

Your tags are fantastic...as always. :o)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Charming romantic goodies, Cindy! Love the altered bottle from the last post, too! Hope you are well! XO

Unknown said...

So pretty! :)

~Liz

Donna said...

Oooh, la, la, Cindy! What gorgeous and fun tags! And I love the cherubs and wall pocket, so sweet!!

Createology said...

Everything you touch is so lovely. The tags are tres chic. So generous of you my dear...

Anonymous said...

Those cherubs are so precious! Your tags are beautiful and I am sure the lucky 3 will love them!

Unknown said...

Exquisite set of tags Cindy and your set of cherubs with wall pocket are so romantic! They're gorgeous! Hugs, Ira

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tags Cindy, and your shabby chic cherubs are lovely, I have some of them here at home! Hugs, Valerie

Ivy and Elephants said...

I love those tags! I could see jazzing up a gift with them for sure. As for the cherubs, I collect angels, and have some like that in my home. They are so sweet! Patti

Miss Val's Creations said...

These tags are adorable! Beautiful cherubs too! ~Val

Jo said...

Adorable tags, i will have to check them out ... and those cherubs are divine!!!

Dorthe said...

Cindy, your tag dress forms, are gorgeous, I just had to order a set for me,too- thanks for inspiration dear.
Hugs and happy day to you.
Dorthe

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

So pretty! I love romantic, feminine décor. ;)

Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday, Cindy. I love having you join me each week.

Blessings,
Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Love those cherubs!