My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Shabby Chic Decor 2

video

Shabby Chic Decor is popular today--and for good reason! It has all the dreamy elements of "yesteryear." I love creating new, as well as repurposed items for people's homes, whether they are clients who live locally or those I meet online through my shop.

I wanted to share this short video with you...Oh, there's music, so you might want to turn your sound up.

Have an awesome "shabby" day!

Love,
Cindy

12 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What a beautiful bit of your world here! LOVE the video -eye AND ear candy! xo Diana

Terry said...

Lovely video! Hope you are doing ok with all the rain I have been hearing about! Take care!

Theresa said...

awesome! It really is a beautiful world. Despite what you've heard!
t. xoxooxox

sissie said...

Hi Cindy,
What a great idea! I love your video featuring all the pretties that you create.

hugs
Sissie

A Vintage Chic said...

Lovely, Cindy...just lovely! Thanks for all the beauty you share, dear friend...

Julie

jacirascrap said...

Seu vídeo é ótimo, adoro seu estilo mesmo amiga... As garrafas, a cesta,...

Chris @ my arty attempts said...

Fab video Cindy, Wishing you well.
Hugs, Chris

T.@WhatWeKeep said...

So, so pretty and loving the song!

Donnie said...

That was lovely to see and hear. Hugs.

Devonay said...

Nice! That is a great idea!

Cindy said...

Very well done, Cindy! Love it!

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Great video, Cindy! Love the music you chose to accompany it. ;)

Blessings,
Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/