My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Halloween Goodies!



Over at Dezinaworld, there are plenty of Halloween goodies! When I saw this graphic of a starry night and this adorable graphic of a little girl with a pumpkin boy, I just knew I had to create a picture about Halloween Love.

Did you know that in addition to being a night for Trick-or-Treating, Halloween is one of the most romantic nights of the entire year for couples? Who would have known?

I just LOVE statistics like that--The more romance the better!

XO
Cindy

P.S. I've got a Special Announcement later today, so please come back to see it.

15 comments:

Suzanne said...

Halloween = Romance??? News to me...but I like it! You're right, the more the better:)

cheryl said...

oh just love this hun,romance so true,cant wait to hear your announcement hugs cherylxxx

Chris Arlington said...

This is so adorable! love collage embellishments.
Chris xo

Valerie-Jael said...

I'm not sure I want to fall in love on Halloween, it could be a surprise when the spell has worn off! Valerie

Creative Grammie said...

Now that's an adorable Halloween Love image!
BTW I love the romantic French music you're playing!
TFS and can't wait for your announcement.
Warm hugs your way...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait to hear the announcement!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeee that Halloween image! Very sweet! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

love this card Cindy...
and i can't wait
i love announcements!!!
BEAR HUGS
~victoria~

jacirascrap said...

Que bela imagem romantica do Dia das Bruxas!!!

Hearts Turned said...

So spooky sweet, Cindy! I love learning little things like that, too! Beautiful creation, my friend...

Hope your day is wonderful!

Julie

Lynne Moncrieff said...

The right side of spooky this is LOL. I wonder if when she kisses him that she becomes her Prince?
Wishes
Lynne

Unknown said...

Oh this is so lovely! You have given Halloween a whole new face Cindy (yes, pun also intended, lol!) Maybe it's because we don't officially celebrate Halloween over here that I just love it! I couldn't help thinking like Lynne, I somehow had Michael Jackson's Thriller in my mind ;-) Hugs, Ira

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Love your Halloween artwork,Cindy...beautifully created.

NanaDiana said...

That is just SOOO darned cute! I love it! xo Diana

Theresa MacNaughton said...

How adorable!!! :)

NanaDiana said...

As soon as I am off the road I am going to read every word you posted about blogging! I am excited to learn all that you were willing to share here! You are a good soul- sister...get it? Soul sister? Never mind- xo Diana