My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Monday, July 25, 2011

In Partnership with Gingersnap Creations


have joined forces for an exciting challenge. This
week's theme is "Iron, Leather, and Brass."

As part of the design team for Dezinaworld, I created a
large matchbox and designed a tag to adorn it for the blog
event.


The side is embellished with a piece from a leather
book...Of course, the watch piece seemed to be the
ultimate in Steampunk, so I couldn't resist working
it into the design.

XO
Cindy

9 comments:

Lovey said...

Oh wow Cindy! This is a beautiful piece!

Unknown said...

Cindy, thi sis wonderful! You are soooo talented & creative.
Have a wonderful week ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

the old white house said...

love it! The photoshop images you played with are gorgeous too... you have so much talent :)
t. xoxoxo

Cindy said...

Now that is just gorgeous Cindy!! Wonderful matchbox.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work my friend, you have certainly gotten the steampunk art off to a tee :) Brilliant
hugs June x

Dorthe said...

Uhhh Cindy, this is a totally new look- and how great-you can work in any medium, and any style- and makes it look fabolous.
xox,Dorthe

Unknown said...

Totally steampunk cool!! You are so creative!! Hugs, Ira

2amscrapper said...

Your steampunk design is perfect for the Gingersnap Creations theme! It's been a fun, creative month with all of you from Dezinaworld!

Linda Brun said...

Beautiful work! Thank you for sweet comment in my blog!