My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Announcing...



I have 2 new winners for drawings going on this week...

Rebecca from A Gathering of Thoughts is the winner of the Paris Clips!
Marsha from Sassy Mini Dolls is the winner of the Bloggerette Sorority tin!

Congratulations!
And please come back because I'm always
having give-aways!
Hugs,
Cindy
xoxoxo

5 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Congratulations Sisters!
Debbie

Rebecca Nelson said...

Well now! Can you SEE ME JUMPING UP AND DOWN over this? I'm telling you the truth...I NEVER WIN ANYTHING! :) YIPPPEEE SKIPPPEEE! Whoot Whoot!

I'm off to email you my address! EEEEK!

xoThank you! Thank you xo!

xoRebecca

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

YEAH!!!! I'm over the moon!!! I can't wait to get it!! Thank you so much!!

xxoo

Sherry said...

Congratulatiions to the lucky winners. They were great giveaways.

Home and Heart said...

Congrats and how fun!!