My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer of Fun!

My "Sur La Mer" Piece
(Just click on the image to read it.)

Hi Everyone~

I hope you're all having a great summer!!! I have some pictures
I want to share with you! I know that so many of you have been
up to fun things....

Donna from My Shabby Chateau just did a big
show in Seattle. Sonya of Counting my Blessings and Barbara
of Treasures from the Heart just had one this weekend in
Oregon, as well! Ira just came back from a fabulous vacation.
Julie of A Vintage Chic had a wonderful family reunion...

Linda of Itsy Bits and Pieces just got back from an awesome
vacation and had an amazing give-away!

Diana of Nana Diana Takes a Break just enjoyed having her
3 granddaughters for a weekend of fun!



I just love it when my friends are all having a good time!

My "French Farmhouse" Wire Basket with Bottles

Daniella is planning a super giveaway soon...Debbie's
home was just featured in a magazine! My friend La
is having a one-year blog anniversary and a give-way!




I hope your summer rocks! And I hope you take time
to smell the flowers along the way--and pick up a
shell or two...

XO
Cindy

Linking this to Sand and Sea Sundays!

Linking this to White Wednesday!!

Linking this to Screaming Sardine Link Party!

Linking this to Time Travel Thursday!

Linking this to Show and Tell Friday!

17 comments:

Terry said...

All are such beautiful creations by such talented people! So glad you are enjoying your summer! Keep cool and have a wonderful evening!

Hearts Turned said...

Hi Cindy! How sweet of you to highlight everyone's summer! Love these beautiful creations, my friend...hope you're summer days are absolutely blissful!

Julie

Donna said...

What a great post, Cindy! Thanks so much for giving a nod to me, you are sweet! What gorgeous photos, they are amazing! Sounds like I will have to visit the bloggers you mentioned (well, I already am followers of some of them!!). And thanks for the gentle reminder about smelling the flowers and collecting the sea shells! I will do just that:)!

NanaDiana said...

Thank you, Cindy- You are just the best soul! I am so glad to have found you here through the world of Blogging. God was shining on me the day our paths crossed!

I hope you are having a wonderful summer in steamy old New Orleans~xo Diana

Barbara Jean said...

hey sweet girl
so sweet of you to tell of all the fun goings on.
Our event was a huge bundle of fun!! and i think it went very well for our first. We are planning to do it every year, if not more often.

Love your sweeet treasure pictured at beginning of the post.

big hugs and blessings

barbara jean

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Summer IS such a fun time of year!! Love the magazine feature...your photo looks fabulous!

Gypsea Nurse said...

Cindy~
Love this post!
Such talented women!
And you know I love the whole summer and Sur La mer bit!!
Smiles~
C

Dorthe said...

Wow, Cindy- great fhotoes for the magazine feature, love the bottles in the basket-
and thanks for telling about all the wonderful things going on,and to remind us to smell the flowers :)
Hugs,Dorthe

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful things again! Valerie

La said...

Cindy Adkins? I KNOW HER! Congratulations on the feature! You SO deserve it.

Thanks for the shout-out, Sweetie.

Have a great day! La

dedicated exchange hosting said...

Lovely flowers!

Unknown said...

Well Cindy, since yesterday summer is really here! We had a wonderful spring already and then some weeks with nothing but rain, but patience pays off: the sun couldn't shine any brighter! Love your beautiful bottles with flowers, wish I could send you a vase with some of our hydrangeas that we grow in our garden. Sending hugs your way, Ira x

Daniella said...

isn't it the best when a bunch of your friends are doing awesome things?
Thanks for the shout out about my giveaway!! Your followers will want to check that out!!
I HOPE to have my post up later today!
You will be the first to know!
xxD

Anonymous said...

Good morning to you too, Cindy. So wonderful when you stop by.

Off to visit your friend, La. Really enjoyed visiting Debbie yesterday. She paid me a visit immediately and I thought it was so sweet.

Enjoy your day. Hope to be picking up some of those shells soon when we head out to the beach.

Kim B said...

Beautiful things. Hope you are having a great summer. Hugs, Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy, very cute items, has inspired me, see what I can find around the house for a shell display, may not get to our beautiful lakes here in Michigan this year, Celeste, The Victorian Tailor

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi Sweet girl!
Thank you for mentioning us on your post! We had SUCH a good time at the show. I so wished you could have been there!
I love seashells too! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.
Hugs and loves,

sonya