My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Spread The Love, My Friends!

Hi Everyone~

I hope you are having a wonderful week!
I was so happy when I found this cherub
frame to repurpose--It is my newest
item in my Etsy shop~

It is in my 2 Market 2 Market section where
everything is $10 and under!



I wanted to post photos of it and tell you all thank
you for all your kind comments and sweetness!

When we are blogging, sometimes we never know
what one comment can mean to someone--or how
it "made their day!" Thank you all for "spreading
the love" and for being so special!!

XO
Cindy

Linking this to:


13 comments:

Unknown said...

The frame is darling, Cindy ... & you are WONDERFUL, my friend.


Have a wonderful week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi dear Cindy!
The frame is beautiful! And you are a blessing, my friend!
Hugs to you,
Sonya

Kathy said...

I love "your" touch on this frame, so darling. And I must say, I agree with your comments, I am so happy to be back to blogging and I find such joy in it...you are a very special lady...

Nan said...

Hi Cindy, I'm so glad to see your computer is all better. I love this frame. Sounds as though you have some awesome thrifts and sales in your area! Happy day! :) Nan

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your cherub frame! And I love making - and getting comments, for me it is often the only contact I have, so it is special. Hugs, Valerie

Debby said...

What a cute frame. I really like it.

Unknown said...

Super sweet frame Cindy, it's so lovely how you get to find new things every now and then! Hugs, Ira

Dorthe said...

So cute,Cindy, dear-
and yes comments means a lot to me- and you are alwayes so sweet, and kind,-thankyou friend.
Hugs,Dorthe

Gerri Herbst said...

Dear Cindy,
pretty frame..loved listen to Edith today... take care, gerri

NanaDiana said...

Really cute frame, Cindy! Hope your week is wonderful too! xo Diana

Junibears said...

That's such a pretty frame Cindy. I hope this comment shows up. I've been having no luck at all trying to post comments today and yesterday. Hope you're well. Love and Hugs
June xx

Lululiz said...

That sweet frame was a great find.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

The frame is just adorable, Cindy!!!! I am loving all your summer white cottage goodies! xoxo