My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cupcake Kisses



Hi Everyone~

My friend Tracy at Screaming Sardine sells Scentsy products...I thought this cupcake was so adorable! It's for sale on her blog. If you need something so cute that has an awesome scent, go take a look~I think it would make a precious housewarming gift too!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day!!

XO
Cindy

9 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

This is adorable Cindy..thanks for sharing. Tracy is a rep under me:)

Unknown said...

How funny this is! TFS! Hugs, Ira

Unknown said...

Too durn cute ... running over.
Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Screaming Sardine said...

Aww, thanks so much for sharing the cute cupcake warmer, Cindy! That is so sweet of you - as sweet as cupcakes - hehe!

Hugs,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Tracy is a sweetie and I love her blog! I think the Scentsy products are great! ♥

Donnie said...

That is really cute. Have a great week Cindy.

Daniella said...

Sweet!! I keep hearing about Scensy and I am getting more and more tempted to buy!! And, Tracy is awesome too!!
xxDaniella

Valerie-Jael said...

This is really amazing! Valerie

NanaDiana said...

Wouldn't that be cute to tuck into a birthday package! Love it! Diana