My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Design Team Piece

Hi Everyone~
I have just created this piece with images from Dezinaworld as a new graphic sheet entitled Fashionable Ladies is now available. Here is my repurposed tin in an organza bag ready for gift-giving.







I actually created this piece for my daughter. And it is entitled "I Carry Your Heart." I love the poem by e.e. cummings and that will be attached to it when she receives it. If you haven't heard the poem, I think you will be very touched by it so I am attaching it here.

i carry your heart with me


i carry your heart with me (i carry it in

my heart) i am never without it (anywhere

i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done

by only me is your doing, my darling)

i fear


no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) i want

no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant

and whatever a sun will always sing is you


here is the deepest secret nobody knows

(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud

and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows

higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart


i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)


By e. e. cummings


If you would like to visit Dezinaworld, just go here!


Happy Creating!!!


XO

Cindy

26 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful and I have always loved ee cummings. Perfect piece~ xxoo Diana

Linda M. said...

Very pretty Cindy, She will treasure it I;m sure. Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

What gorgeous creations, Cindy! Sherry would LOVE that red one ... you are so creative.

Happy St. Paddy's Day ~
Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

CSN GIVEAWAY ENDS 3/17

Gerri Herbst said...

Just discovered your blog, it is so beautiful and amazing.Breathtaking... XOXOX Gerri
http://gerriherbst.blogspot.com

Zue said...

You have made a gorgeous piece of work, Cindy with those very pretty images.
What an unusual but sweet poem too.
Take care!
Sue xx

Cindy said...

Absolutely wonderful Cindy! It really is precious.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Donnie said...

That is so sweet. They are all lovely.

Kim B said...

Such a beautiful creation! Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs, Kim

Unknown said...

Oh Cindy, How beautiful. Such a wonderful thing to cherish.

Unknown said...

Wow, your daughter is going to be thrilled! They're adorable!! Hugs, Ira

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy, absolutely stunning work my friend, its one of my favourite altered pieces ever and that poem is so very moving. what a beautiful heartfelt gift. Thanks for using the Dezinaworld images so creatively and beautifully
hugs June xxxxxx

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

I love it!
I just wrote about my daughters today, so the poem made me cry. Thanks a lot.
;)

Wanda Metcalf said...

I love it! I wish I had seen this before my daughters wedding. I think making these for bridesmaid gifts would have been perfect!

=0)

Nancy said...

Absolutely Beautiful gift and poem for your daughter!!
Hope you have a Wonderful night!
Nancy xx :D

Donna said...

What a beautiful piece, Cindy,and a beautiful poem! Jenny will treasure this for sure! I am in love with your new header, it's gorgeous!!!!

Decor To Adore said...

Coming by via the Graphics Fairy.

Your pretty tin is completely adorable!

I am currently taking signups for a spring swap and soon will be having an Easter craft linky party.

Stop by my blog for details.

Be blessed!

cheryl said...

oh wow cindy hun,this really is a work of sheer beauty,and that poem,is just perfect hugs cheryl xxxx

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How exquisite! And the poem is one of my favorites! Makes me want to get a book of poetry to read tonight! I love the images you used...and the RED really pops! ♥

Cameron said...

What a wonderful poem and gift for your daughter....it brings a whole new emotion to its creation :)

Congrats, too, on being featured in a Treasury! Always a nice addition to any day to have a spotlight shone on your work!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous, Cindy. I love the way it peeks out from inside the little sheer bag. It adds to the elegance and even a bit of romantic mystery!
Hugs, Diane

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful altered tin.

Lululiz said...

Cindy, you seem to have boundless energy. The tin is so gorgeous, and I am so glad you quoted that lovely poem as well, I hadn't seen it before.

Nancy said...

OMGosh, I love that poem. Tugs at the heart strings. Those images you used are beautiful! The Your daughter will treasure the tin, especially with the poem.

Regina said...

it's so glamorous and elegant!

hugs Regina

Jenny said...

Arrrgggh...I see the clock ticking down and I need to go hop in the shower. I'm enchanted.

Gerri Herbst said...

Just love this Cindy especially the shher bag with the piece picking thru. It give you the feeling that some special beneath is seen yet unseen.take care, dearie. gerri