My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Announcement!

Hi Everyone-

As many of you know, I am the resident artist at Shabby Cottage Studio with the fabulous Gail! I enjoy it so much not only because her designs are amazing, but also because she is one of the sweetest people on earth!



Well, yesterday the awesome June of Dezinaworld asked if I would like to be on her Design Team and hmmm, I thought for about it for half a second, wrote back and said, "Yes, of course--I'd love to!"

So, I feel doubly blessed working with Gail and June--women I truly care about and think are sensational, wonderful and talented!

I hope you look forward to lots of fun designs because they are coming your way.

The other members of the Design Team are such beautiful women--and I couldn't be more happy to work with such a great team--They are June of Junibears Jottings, Chris of My Arty Attempts and Gayle Page-Roback of A Stamper's Touch.

I also have another big announcement to make, but that will have to wait until I receive permission, so please check back occasionally so you can do the happy dance with me!

27 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun,good for you as love love your work,and you will be a great asset to the team,hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Yeeeeeey! Fantastic news, congratulations!!!! big hugs, Joanna xxx

Kim said...

thats AWESOME Cindy, you go girl!!! Congrats!!:)
xo ♥

Anonymous said...

Love Happy Dancing!

Oh, how wonderful for you to be a part of June's team, too! She is just as sweet as pie and her images are delightful. You are truly an asset to the team.

Ok, you now have placed the carrot in front of the donkey....I want to know your other news!!!! Must we wait? Can I sleep? Oh, it's torture!

Congrats again
Jan
xoxo

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

YYYEEEEAAAA YOU!!!!!Congratulations!!!!I am doing the happy dance for you already:)
~Debra XXX
Capers of the vintage vixens

Victoria said...

Wow..wonderful.congrats!! Shine On Cindy!!
cheers!

PetraB said...

Fab news, congratulations! And you will be absolutely wonderful!

La said...

Congratulations, Cindy!

I will have my happy dance shoes ready for the next announcement.

Terry said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations, Cindy!

JoAnne said...

Congrats on your wonderful news Cindy!

Leo said...

Ok. Awesome. Congratulations on this! Sounds wonderful.

Manni said...

Woooohoooo!! Cindy I'm so happy and proud of you!! Thats amazing!! You're one talented lady and who wouldn't want you on their team :)
I love your stuff!! Keep up the good work
hugs
Manni

the old white house said...

Congratulations Cindy!! I will keep checking... you know I love to do the happy dance! xoxo

Pamela said...

Congratulations Cindy!
Sounds like you are over the moon!!!

Pamela ox

Nancy said...

Congratulations Cindy! It's sooooo nice to hear Wonderful news! Can't wait to see your new designs for Dezinaworld! Have A Lovely Night!
Nancy xx :D

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How exciting! You will have lots of challenges...and FUN! I'm so happy for you and I know they are thrilled to have you join them! ♥

NanaDiana said...

WEll, is it okay if I start the Happy Dance a bit early? lol Congratulations. I am not at all surprised..you are very talented. xxoo Diana

Donnie said...

That is so wonderful Cindy.

Vicki said...

That is awesome news!!! Congrats, Cindy. Can't wait to see what you create as part of this new team.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy,
Congrats to you oh talented one. I will do the happy dance with you. So happy for you and can't wait to see what you create next.
Thank you for stopping by. I am finished with the kitchen redo and shared the post finally. I am so pooped and glad to be done.
Now I am busy in the studio and happy to be there.
Hugs and blessings, Celestina Marie

Regina said...

Congrats on being chosen as a Design Team member! That's wonderful!

Christmas-etc... said...

That is terrific news!! (You owe it all to Him!!) :)
Blessings dear, Cindy!
Ann

Cindy said...

Congratulations Cindy, I am very happy for you. can't wait to see more of your work.

Cameron said...

Congrats, Cindy! How exciting!

I look forward to seeing all the lovely new projects...and cheering you on :)

Lululiz said...

Thats fabulous news, Cindy, congratulations! And even more exciting news in the pipeline??? Can't wait.....

Unknown said...

Congrats again Cindy, that's wonderful news! And I'm sure that you'll be a big success!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Cindy and thanks for your comments on my Spring Nest, maybe I found my look or nitch, do you think? Hugs and your news is wonderful!