My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blogging Seminar




I have some exciting news--I have a brand-new seminar for Beginning Bloggers. If you are new at blogging and took my first seminar, you may want to take a look at this. It is short and super-simple. It is located at the top of my blog.

My new seminar is called "Blogging: The Wonder of the Journey."

One of the things I discuss is monetizing your blog--that's right--helping you get paid to blog. Did you know that if an ad is on a page and you click it that the person whose blog it is on gets money if it is a Google Adsense ad? Well, if you set up a Google Adsense account, you could be on your way to get compensated for your blogging too! (If you notice, I have an ad placed right under each post.)


If you are not aware of SJ at Homemaker On a Dime and you have an online business, such as an Etsy shop, you will want to link up with her for more exposure to your blog. SJ is a fabulous person who really CARES about bloggers!!! This blog party runs from Tues. through Saturday of EVERY week--What an opportunity to "see and be seen!" To link up, just click HERE.



On Tuesday, I will have a fabulous tutorial! I will be having one each Tuesday for 3 weeks in January.

As I am very busy with "first of the year" business of creating blog headers and buttons for our bloggy friends, I am literally "burning the candle at both ends." So, please understand if my visits are not frequent as this is a very hectic time.

I truly value my blogging friends and you each mean so much to me.

Sending (((hugs))) your way and hope to see you on Tuesday for a FUN tutorial!

XO
Cindy

18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such fun and exciting things happening!! LOVE IT!!! Good luck with the blog headers you are making!!:):):):):):):):):):):)

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Wow, you create posts at lightning speed, Cindy! Thanks for the shoutout :) You can count on me visiting here often.

Myric said...

Hi Cindy! What great opportunity! I just went to Sj's blog and now a follower. Thanks for useful tips!

xoxo
Myric

Unknown said...

Miss you Cin,
I've been under the weather again for a couple of weeks so only posting here and there.
Hugs,
Mary

Donna said...

Wow, Cindy! You are amazing! Your poor little fingers must be about ready to drop off after writing all of your books! Congrats! And thanks so much for letting me know about the shop link up!!!

Gloria said...

SJ is very helpful and I try to link up each week. Pace yourself, and have fun with all the things you are making!

Unknown said...

So sorry I was unable to visit you last weekend Cindy, but we were away on our family weekend ;-) It's so lovely to see your beautiful pictures, so glad that you and Ralph had a wonderful time together, you two look perfectly happy together, what a delight to see! Hope you have a fabulous new week, big hugs, Ira xox

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

I can't wait for the new tutorial and good luck with the blog headers! xxx

YONKS said...

Hello Cindy,
Thanks so much for taking your valuable time to stop by. Great to meet you and I am your newest UK follower and have added you to my blogroll so I don't miss any of your posts. I think I could learn a lot from you!
Di
x

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cindy,
Thanks so much for the free seminar and for mentioning clicking on the Adsense ads! You're incredible, lady!
Hugs, Cindy

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Always one to dish out helpful advice for us bloggers.
Wishes
Lynne

1CardCreator said...

Although I'm not new to blogging I always learn something new from your blogging seminars Cindy. Thanks for sharing.

Queenie Believe said...

Wow sooo much great news!
Have a great day,
Always, Queenie

Gina said...

Thanks for sharing all of this, Cindy. You are very kind!

Darcie (My Modern Country) said...

Well said!!! So glad you mentioned clicking on the ads for those who are unaware. Gosh...great things are happening, and I feel so lucky to be a part of it-thank you for all of the information AND support you give your community!

Unknown said...

Wow, you must be a very busy gal!! I love this space you've created here!!

Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving me a sweet comment!! I'm following you back!

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Thanks for sharing all your tips for helping my blog so informative. And thanks for coming by my blog and leaving kind words. I really appreciate every comment. Peggy

Blessings from Cindy said...

Hi Cindy!
As always, great info! I will be coming back to check everything out as soon as I finish editing my sister's book. I just want to finish! Talk to you later, my friend!
Blessings,
Cindy