My Wonderful Visitors


For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.



Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Surprises

I had some HAPPY surprises in my mail over the weekend and wanted to share them with you. The first is the precious book I received from Wendy at Art By Wendy! I won her giveaway and am so thrilled!!!
The second is this beautiful tag made by my friend Myric at Petites Passions. I saw it on Myric's blog and little did she know that I fell in love with it--the next thing I knew, it was at my door!

And I received a gorgeous card from my secret Blogging Sister. And such a beautiful handmade card by Jill at Chillin' With Jill!!!

I wish you could see all of these in person as they are so detailed and amazing. Thank you all so much!!!



NanaDiana said...

Each and every one of them is beautiful! I saw where you won the little books but the other two are complete surprises. LOVE everything. xo Diana

Myric said...

I thought it would be fun to surprise you! It's just a small gesture of my gratitude from all the tutorials and even the inspiring reads! I couldn't make that tag if it wasn't because of your shared lessons. Thank you also so much for being a nice bloggy friend :)


Kristy Creighton said...

I adore that little book keychain! They are all so perfect! I'm so glad to find your blog. The *other* Cindy Adkins pointed me in your directions, as I am a new blogger and she said you share some great information! Can't wait to earn your Blogging 101 "degree!"


Jill said...

Oh my gosh, Cindy! Thank you so much for sharing my little card. Very unexpected. You are a doll.

I love the book, tag and other card too! How much fun!

Marti said...

All great gifts. The tiny books are so adorable, and the message on the tag is a good reminder we are always loved. Have a good day,

Cindy F. Adkins said...

Those are all beautiful gifts, my friend! Thanks for sharing with us!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Wow, you got some seriously cute gifts :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Netty said...

Oh wow Cindy these are all positively gorgeous. Thank you for sharing, x

Sue said...

Oh well done Cin. You must have a special room for all these beautiful gifts you receive. Myric's Tag is gorgeous.

Gina said...

Such pretty creations! Every day must be like Christmas when you keep getting all these wonderful gifts in the mail. You're a lucky girl!

Bliss said...

Just goes to show everyone sees how wonderful you are to everyone else, and it comes back to you in kindness too!


Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love all of these!! Happy mail is the BEST! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Very beautiful gifts you received Cindy!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

ooooo, wonderful! i love those little books!

Ira said...

Awesome giveaways Cindy, enjoy! Those little books are gorgeous!! Hugs, Ira x

1CardCreator said...

Awesome Cindy so happy for you!

Queenie Believe said...

Such beautiful treasure you received, enjoy!!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

bohemiannie! art said...

You deserve these!

Marcia said...

That mailbox of yours must be HOT with all it puts out. <3 You deserve it all.