1. Make a point to visit others--especially if they are new to your blog.
2. Check to make sure that your word verification is off. If you want to get rid of it, go HERE.
3. If you are close to reaching a goal number of followers, don't be afraid to ask fellow bloggers to help you out...(Do it in an email to one or two people and ask if they wouldn't mind sending some friends over to follow.)
4. Make sure that your followers list is near the top of your sidebar--People will NOT spend the time to hunt for it.
5. Remember that EACH time you leave a comment on a blog, you are creating a very important BACKLINK!!! So be sure to leave a comment, even if it says "Awesome!"
My Blogging 101 seminar is posted at the top of my blog and if you have not taken it, it can be very helpful. At this point, it has been attended by over 1500 people!
I have gotten so many emails from people who have seen their blogs grow leaps and bounds since they took the class...I am so happy to know that it has made such a difference.
I wish you a fabulous Blogging Journey in 2012!!!!
There is a young man named Sheridan who needs our prayers--the post is down below, so if you have not seen it, please take a look~thank you so much.