My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Such Special Treaures


Hi Everyone~

I recently received these beautiful surprises in the mail!
My friend Lynne from Adorn made this precious collage....





And Sherry from Createology sent this wonderful painting!

What wonderful surprises from such special friends~
a true delight, indeed!

Lynne and Sherry, thank you so much for thinking of
me and for making such lovely treasures that put
such a smile on my face.

XO
Cindy

12 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Que delícia! São lindos presentes! Bom final de domingo!!

Terry said...

Beautiful surprises! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Cindy said...

Wonderful gifts aren't they? You are so fortunate to have such lovely friends.

Hugs XX
Barbara

NanaDiana said...

You have wonderful, talented friends! They remind me of you! xo Diana

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What beautiful works of art! It's always fun to get some special in the mail! Enjoy, my friend and have a creative week! ♥

Heather Jacob said...

I can see why people send you treasures Cindy because you are a treasure and also you ARE treasured by many ... take care sweet girlfriend ... hugz x

Createology said...

Cindy you are very welcome. I love following you and your creative art. Joyful week ahead...

Gaby Bee said...

It is always such a treat when you get mail and don’t expect it. Isn't it! Beautiful gifts, Cindy! You are one lucky gal:)

Have a wonderful week!
Gaby xo

The Bear's Blog said...

Such beautiful gifts from such wonderful friends.

Hugs

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Dear Cindy
You are so welcome.
I am lucky to have you as a blogging friend and even luckier to have you as a DT friend.
Your art and friendship brings so much to my life.
Wishes
Lynne

Unknown said...

Lovely surprises to be cherished! Enjoy Cindy! Hugs, Ira

Dorthe said...

They are so very beautiful, dear Cindy- and you so very much deserves this gifts.
Hugs,Dorthe