My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dezinaworld


Hi Everyone~

Dezinaworld has just come out with these fabulous book pages to use in altered art. I just created this collage using one of them and the collection has all different quotes. This was one of my favorites.



They are also introducing a new collage sheet entitled "Flying Machines." Being a proud member of the design team, I created this digital piece.

I hope you're all having a good week!!

Also, if you have not entered my giveaway, please scroll down to the next post to take a look!

XO
Cindy

12 comments:

cheryl said...

oh cindy this is brilliant,love the image,you always produce first class work hugs cherylx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

jacirascrap said...

Grande colagem do aviador!!

The Bear's Blog said...

Fantastic! It's wonderful.

Have a wonderful day, my dear friend.

Hugs

Terry said...

Cindy, this is such a cool design! You are just so talented! Have an amazing day!

1CardCreator said...

This is awesome Cindy! Love how you did the colors so the plane and the pilot really pop!

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend, thanks for doing this, you are an angel. I have just stolen your gorgeous book quote piece and saved it hehe. Hope all is good with you
hugs June x

Devonay said...

Very nice! Loving the blues! Fabulous!

NanaDiana said...

I love it...someone else posted a similar category today and it was about flying machines..love this! xo Diana

Daniella said...

Awesome Cindy!
I love your digital work!!
xxDaniella

Dolly Daydreams said...

Your talents never cease to amaze me such fabulous work once again Cindy.

Marie

Unknown said...

Stunning piece of work Cindy! Just super super cool!! The guy really stands out against that superb blue! Hugs, Ira