My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Surprises in my Mailbox today!


Hi Everyone--
Today, I went to my mailbox--and there were
wonderful surprises inside! There was a
precious angel card from my friend Mary

And a beautiful necklace that has the verse from the
Psalms on it....I just love it!!!



But, I have more to tell you...Almost everything in
my mailbox was soaked as there has been a storm
here! I received a gorgeous card from my friend
Donna at My Shabby Chateau and this
adorable tag with crinkled seam binding....
I couldn't get a picture of the beautiful card
because it was soaked!!! But, this tag is
precious and as you can see, it has my
initial on it.

Thank you so much to both of you for
being such sweet spirits and wonderful
friends. I am touched by your kindness
beyond words.

Also, my Creative Spirit Challenge is
on-going through Friday if anyone would
like to link up something they made!

XO
Cindy

11 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

What a wonderful day you had. (o:

Blessings.

Terry said...

Very happy for you! Nice feeling when you are thought of! Enjoy your week!

Donnie said...

Looks like you received some beautiful things.

Anonymous said...

Cindy, you must have the most special mailbox I've ever known. All those unexpected treasures coming at you all the time. I love it! You sure deserve them all. Much love my friend.

cheryl said...

oh hun shows what a special person you are to recieve such beautys hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Kim B said...

How fun and sweet. Hope youl are having a super nice day. Hugs, Kim

Donna said...

You are very welcome, Cindy! Too bad about all of that rain!!!

Lovey said...

Oh Cindy! Beautiful gifts for a beautiful Lady! And thank you for mine as well. I got it in the mail Saturday! Really quite special...love yah!

Hearts Turned said...

Such beautiful gifts, Cindy...so sad that the one got drenched! I'm sure it will dry just fine.

Hope you're having a wonderful evening!

Julie

Burlap Luxe said...

Thank you Cindy-lou who??
I thank you so much dear one for your visit and your comment.
L@@k !! what you got, a beautiful artful treasure.

You are a treasured gift, it stands to reason you would be blessed with such gifts :)

See you soon you creative soul.
xoxo
Dore

Anonymous said...

Dear Cindy, thank you so much for your wonderful message, I wish you also a healthy and happy creative new year !