My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Listen to Your Heart



Hi Everyone--
My Creative Spirit Challenge will be on Saturday, January 8th!!! So, if you have a favorite dish, piece of art work, tablescape, or something you'd like to share, just link it up when you see the post!!!

It will be on-going for a week! The winner will receive this heart-shaped box I made especially for this challenge! (What I do is take all the names of people who enter and pick a name of the winner at random who will become "Miss Creative Spirit" for January.)

XO
Cindy

15 comments:

Robin said...

It's a beautiful sentiment and heart Cindy!

Hugs,
Robin

Mosaic Magpie said...

I love your heart from the heart! Looks great
Deb

Victoria said...

Super beautiful and so charming!How generous!
have a lovely wkd!
Victoria~

Hearts Turned said...

How beautiful, Cindy! You make everything look so magical, my friend!

Hoping you're having a wonderful day!


Julie

Oxana said...

So beautiful sentiment, Cindy!
Have a nice week-end, my friend!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

It's really lovely, Cindy! Looking forward to the challenge!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Such a pretty box, Cindy! I have something I can link up!

Cindy said...

As always Cindy your work is just gorgeous! I love that heart box!

Hugs XX
Barbara

cheryl said...

oh hun such beautiful work hugs cheryl

Kim B said...

How beautiful. I will be linking up. I hope you have a great weekend, Hugs, Kim

Donnie said...

Hope you have a great crowd. Then I can blog hop through your list. Take care.

Donna said...

What a beautiful creation, Cindy! See you at the challenge!

Vicki said...

Hi there! Love the heart box. I've been busy organizing and moving things BUT I do have a little project going. If I get it done in time, I'll post for sure!

Devonay said...

You know I love everything you do, and this heart box is no exception!

Home and Heart said...

Pretty as always!! Thank you for your sweet visits!