My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Get Well Wishes to Jimmy



Last night I heard that Jimmy Buffett was injured at a concert in Australia....I felt terrible.

Well, today I was in the French Quarter and took this picture of a painted bottle at Margaritaville on Decatur Street. (I took the picture through the window with my cell phone.)

This one's for you, Jimmy--Sending you best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Fins Up!

XO
Cindy

12 comments:

Cindy said...

Good wishes sent to Jimmy Buffet I love this song and always have. take care have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Aww sending good wishes for a speedy recovery
great pic Cindy i love it
hugs June

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Cindy, sending wishes your way for a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Cindy said...

Great song and great artist. Feel better hss!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Anonymous said...

You're a true Buffet fan....you should send this picture to Jimmy! He'd get a kick out of it (or maybe he already has!)

I say we all have a nice Marg. tonight and toast to his health! What say?

Jan

Kim B said...

I saw that on tv. Boy, it was a big fall. His songs bring back many memories. Hugs, Kim

Kelly said...

Ug, I heard about that! I'm a huge Jimmy fan....I've seen him in concert twice, and it was great! Get well, Jimmy!

Kelly

Nancy said...

This is such a great song! Wow - Your cell phone takes beautiful photos! Have A Wonderful Weekend!
xo Nancy :D

Evelyn S. said...

I hadn't heard about the accident! What a great photo, though! I wish I lived where there were fabulous photo opportunities like this. :-)

Donnie said...

I heard he got released from the hospital so your good wishes must have reached him.

Terry said...

What a wonderful tribute, Cindy! How could he not get better! I am all in favor of what Jan said above, let's have a nice big Margarita for Jimmy! Have a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy!
Well, I must be living under a rock or something b/c this is the first I've heard of JB getting hurt? Sure hope he's OK.
You know, I visited a blog earlier of someone who just took a trip to N.O. and now I'm here and just reading that you live in the area....I live close myself and just love the New Orleans atmosphere. There's really nothing like it.
Well, eat some beignets for me!!!
Blessings,
Sabre'