My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day--Part 1

Well, if you haven’t guessed it by now, I am a hopeless romantic! My husband LOVES to fish. So, what could I get him for Valentine’s Day? After considering rods and tackle, which he has PLENTY of, I thought “Why not gift cards from Bass Pro shop?” For those of you who don’t know what that is, it is a HUGE fishing store!



So, how did I manage to get him out of the house today? I said, “Honey, why don’t you go fishing?” And he did!!! I got to work decorating the mantel in a “Bass Pro Valentine” motif and then, got this large teddy bear to hold the gift cards!


Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart.


Love,

Cindy

15 comments:

Donnie said...

That is so cute. I know he's going to love it.

The Bear's Blog said...

Ah, you are so sweet. Hubby will love the surprise. (o: And who can resist a teddy bear?

Hugs

Happy Valentine's Day

Unknown said...

How thoughtful and sweet! Enjoy your romantic evening with your Fisherman ;)
xo
Roselle

Leo said...

My husband loves to fish too! He is an avid fisherman. And his favorite store is Bass Pro Shops...He goes there all the time!

Kim said...

So sweet Cindy, he will LOVE it!!!! I hope your Valentines Day is filled with Love & Laughter, and a little Romance too!! xo ♥

cheryl said...

oh hun,this is just so super cute,he will just adore this to bits,hun happy valentines,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Linda M. said...

Very creative Cindy he will love the gift and the presentation. Happy Valentine's day. Hugs, Linda

Donna said...

Ralph will love it, Cindy! How sneaky you are! I am in love with you mantle,btw!!!

Marfi-topia said...

this is so sweet Cindy.

Unknown said...

You've got it figured out girl ! He will love it !

Kim B said...

Thats so sweet, I am sure he will love it.
Hope you have a Happy Valentines Day. Hugs, Kim

Cindy said...

I know you'll hit the big time with that gift Cindy! Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Wendy said...

This is soooo cute. My husband would love this.
dingdingding....IDEA.....
Thank you so much.
wishes and whimsy
Wendy from Wonderland

Unknown said...

Your husband is going to have a HUGE smile on his face when he gets home, that's for sure!

Lululiz said...

Brilliant idea, he is so going to love it!